𝟬𝟭𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretentious boys

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

016. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ contribute to a completely
inhumane body pressure. ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 12:28 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI walked down the halls of Nissen to their cafeteria. A lot has happened throughout the break. William and Lani had gotten closer, she had been helping him secretly to talk to Noora. She knew William wasn't like the other Penetrators, she felt like if he didn't care for Noora truly, he wouldn't try so hard; no one would. Eva and Jonas had broken up and become 'best friends' as Eva puts it. Lani knew it was a load of bullshit, seeing as though they both still loved one another and Eva was pretending like it was all okay, confusing her and Noora immensely.

Lani and Chris had gotten back in contact, making the two even more closer then before. She had invited him over the break to spend time with her family which he didn't hesitate in accepting the invite. She still wanted to know more about his personal life; when she would bring it up he'd talk more about her. It seemed like all he wanted to talk about was her and listen to her voice. The girls had cracked jokes saying he was obsessed with the brunette to which she shrugged it off.

Lani turned the corner of the hallway towards the cafeteria only to have a firm hand grasp her forearm pulling her into an empty classroom.

"Hallo." Chris smiled brightly, engulfing the small girl into a tight hug, breathing in her scent and sighing in content at the familiar vanilla and rose scent.

Lani chuckled into the crook of his neck, breathing in his alluring cologne. "Hei. Can't breathe." She dramatically gasped. Chris pulled away pink tinting his cheeks. Lani chuckled at the boy in confusion, "What's up? I'm gonna be late."