chapter 2-water off a duck's back

THWACK
ah great, i had just been hit with a paper ball

"hey hurricane katrina, lessons over! wake up!" a boy yelled at me. i must've dozed off... but hey! it was history so can ya blame me?

also note how he called me hurricane katrina, what an original creative way to mock my name: storm.

i sighed and picked up my textbooks before shoving them into my mcr satchel bag. it was tatty like my clothes, but totally my aesthetic. i left the classroom and made my way to the lunch hall, ready to meet alaska for lunch

upon entering the lunch hall, i made my way right to the queue. today was mystery meat monday woohoo!!

i grabbed my meal and went to look for my friend. at first i couldn't see her, then noticed she was sat with two other people. one was super thick and juicy and the other one was totally hot.

i took my seat down at the table to be greeted by alaska.

"hieeeeeeeeee storm! meet roxxxy and pearl. they do drag and they love drag race too!"

"oh, hey pearl and roxxxy, i'm storm" i greeted them shyly before digging into my mystery meat monday meal.

"it's a pleasurre to meet you." said pearl, in a monotonous tone but he was hot so i was not complaining.

roxxxy left me on read in real life and i could already tell we weren't going to be sipping tea from the same cup.

lunch flew by and before i knew it, it was home time. i got out of alaska's car, kissing her cheek before heading back into the orphanage, my home.

upon entering the orphanage, i was greeted with some awful news from madame booté.

"ah bonjour storm ma petite! malheureusement, if you cannot find ze nice family to adopt you, vizin ze week, ai vil ave to kick you out on ze streets, ma petite cochon.. we ave to make room for ze younger ones non?" she told me in her cute yet patronising french accent.

well fuck. my whole life was about to fall apart.

AN////
HEY YALL ISS ME YA BOO YA GIRL IM BACK I FORGOT TO UPDATE BUT THEN BUBBLES REMINDED ME STAY TUNED VOTE AND SHARE WITH YA FRIENDS MUCH LOVE XXXX