chapter 3-sissy that walk

A/N::::i am writing this as if roxxxy and alaska didn't exist in rpdr s5 okay because then it won't work so ye bye huns

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was a week ago that madame booté told me if i wasn't adopted i'd be kicked out.  if my life was perfect then i would've been in a nice, cosy home. watching rupaul's drag race and sippin on that hot sweet tea

but nope. my life is NOT perfect and i got kicked out and had to drop out of school. i learnt to fend for myself and was able to find a job. i became a dancer at proz-n-strip. it was a prostitution/strip club, but it paid decent, and alaska had been putting me up which i was more than grateful for.

i go by the name hurricane katrina, and the customers love it. not to brag, BUT i make the most money out of all the girls here so i guess that's a bonus. for once i'm actually good at something!

today was my 23th shift and tonight i was stripping. i put on my purple wig and a skimpy little ensemble before heading off to the stage.

the dj put my song on: groove is in the heart by deee-lite. here goes nothing...

ALYSSA/JUSTIN'S POV (GASP)

oh my gay gawd when i tell you that the girls took me to a strip club for my birthday i'm telling you that they took me to a strip club for my birthday!

and the worst part? it was a female strip club, WHERE WERE THE MEN AT? i fuckin had to smile from within when i realised these women WEREN'T men. however, it was our monthly hangout, it'd be so rude of me to be ungrateful.

we got comfy in our VIP booth (drag race privileges, i know ) and waited for the next dancer to come out. all of a sudden we done heard it. the announcement. 

"PUT YA HANDS TOGETHA FOR HURRICAN KATRINAAAAAA" the mc yelled into the mike before deee-lite's groove is in the heart.

a petite little pale skinny thing came out in a violently purple wig and a little sequined sheet of fabric i believe she called a dress. at first i'll admit mama was a little bored. but suddenly thotiana started busting down, like i let out a tongue pop she was werkin it. this bitch was seriously sickening, but at the same time she looked so damn tired i just wanted to scoop her up n take her home.

"thank u miss katrina!!" and before i knew it, she was gone. maybe i'll stay a little later... see if i can catch up to miss thing after her shift is done.

i felt myself zoning out

"aLYSSA CAN YOU HEAR ME DAMN!" i was zoning back in again. miss latrice was yelling at me, i didn't even notice lol.

"what mama?" i replied, confused

"do you want another drink or no bitch" she answered, laughing with the rest of my entourage

"oh you know me, keep em coming!"

~tooooobeeeeeeconnnnntiiiiiiinnueeeeedddddddd~