Home..[ONE] ❤

Note: First part!! Yay!! Aren't you excited?? 😂❤

--
It officially been almost 2 years since his debut and almost 6 years since i left him.

That sentence floated in my head ever since i had returned home from LA. I had gone to see my brother for almost a year with my unnies and now here we are.

We're officially home at our beloved mansion but I'm still thinking about him. I can't get him out of my head. All the memories of us are still glued to me. I cant let them go.

"C'mon we're gonna freeze out here Minnie." My unnie jae said as they walked in the house. I took one last glance at the street hoping i would catch a glance of Subin walking around this road like he used to. But when i didn't see him i sighed then walked into the house.

I walked past them and walked upstairs to my room to unpack. Once i got up there i walked in and sighed. here they come again. all the memories of me and subin with the time we spent trying to figure out a way to make music and dance clubs for the school in this room. All the times we were trying to finish our projects on time.

I looked around again and somehow plastered a smile on my face to try to force myself to be happy again.

After looking around to see if everything was still the same i started unpacking. while unpacking i found an old teddy bear my brother bought me when i was younger hidden under some shoes. I smiled and set it down on my pillows. I smiled then finished unpacking just as my unnie told yelled for me to come to the kitchen for dinner.

I quickly kicked my shoes off and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I sat down and started eating. Mei looked at me Weirdly then made a comment.

"Wow..Why are you eating do quickly?" I looked up from my food then went to answer just as jae cut me off and said,

"Shes hurrying because she wants to go look for subin."

" Yah, Unnie! Shut up and stop giving lies! " I shouted as i stopped eating for a bit.

"What? I'm not giving lies. Besides you still have pictures of him on your phone."

"Wh-What?! H-How do you know?" I asked while stuttering as i was afraid they'd tease me with this.

"I may of went through your phone while you were out swimming with Mei"

"YOU WHAT? OMG JAE I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" I screamed.

"SHUSH!" We turned towards Mei as she spoke again.

" First of all, Jae you shouldn't be going through her phone--"

"Hah!"

"Min." Mei looked at me while Jae smirked.

"Sorry.."

" And Min..Don't yell at the dinner table. "

"Ok.." I looked down at my food.

"It doesn't matter if she still has feelings for Subin..Some love lasts..Now stop fighting."