Found You..[TWO] ❤

Note: If you didn't know italics equal thoughts. I'm still thinking of what the others equal. But for now..Heres a wallpaper i made (sorry if it sucks 😂)

--It had been almost an hour since I've been looking for him

--
It had been almost an hour since I've been looking for him.

No luck..am i even gonna find him?..

I decided to take a break so i sat down on a nearby bench and started admiring the scene. But what i saw next was more amazing then the scene..More beautiful then anything.

Subin..

Once i saw him i jumped up and ran over to him. I raced behind him and once i got up beside him i jumped in front of him.

"Subin!!" I said with excitement but what happened next broke my heart and washed away all of my dreams of seeing him again..

"Subinnie I'm back!" A girl came up beside him, smiling. After a bit i recognized her. .Nancy..

"Who's this?" She asked while glaring at me while Subin smiled.

"Just a fan i guess..Would you like a picture..an autograph?.." He asked.

"No..You jerk! you don't even remember me!" I screamed at him and all the tears i tried holding in flooded out. I tried wiping them away but they kept coming.

"C'mon Subinnie..Shes being a jerk..I bet shes just a Sasaeng." subin nodded as they walked away.

I used to call him subinnie..thats my nickname..

~20 Minutes later~

I finally made it home. Right now i didn't really fell like talking to my unnies when they got home so i went up to my room and locked the door then put my bag down and sat on my bed.

Why did he do this? You said you'd remember me through everything. I thought to myself for awhile.

--

Once my Unnies got home they immediately ran up to my room and bombarded me with questions.

"How'd it go?"

"Did he remember you?"

" are you guys dating? "

"Leave me alone" i said as i kept staring at the ceiling.

"I'll take that as something wrong happened" Mei said then tried to open the door but failed.

"why is it locked?" she asked.

" Because i don't want to talk about him right now. "

"Oh c'mon Minnnnn"

"Fine.."

I unlocked the door and after awhile i explained everything. mei and Jae felt bad for me but they told me it was getting late so i should rest and let it all go. they said I'd find a better person then Subin in my life and for a minute i actually believed that until a notification popped up on my phone from one of my social media apps so i opened it and it was about subin..

[Note: i just picked a random selca from subin and added a random Selca]

Today i met a very special girl..I thought she was a fan
So i acted weird but now i remember her..Please Forgive Me..
Park Minjung...❤❤

After i looked at the picture and read the caption there was screams of joy heard through the house from me and my unnies..

"HE REMEMBERS YOU!!" Mei and Jae screamed.

" HE REMEMBERS ME!!! " I Screamed.

--

I'm debating on wether i should've kept the picture & caption on this ep. Or saved it for another one. also sorry that its short. ❤❤