🌸Prologue Thing🌸

Note: Ik this should belong in the Intro but i decided to make it like this XD

--

All i remember was little things before we were separated. I had to move to America cuz of my parents job. I was so depressed when i left. After all, i had to leave my best friend, Subin.

Me and Subin stayed by each others side all the time. He stood Up For Me When I was Bullied. He was always there. But then i just had to suddenly leave. I didn't have time to tell him i was leaving. We only had time to pack and get onto the plane.

Soon my parents both died cuz of horrible things and i was gave the choice to stay in America or go back to Korea.

If i stayed in America I'd have to stay with my brother but I'd spend no time with him cuz by this time he was already busy with his job of being a doctor. But if i went to Korea I'd get to live in Seoul with my Brothers ex (They are still friends) and her friend.

Of course after i had heard about Subins debut i made the choice to go with my Brothers ex, Mei and her friend, Jae just to see if i had the luck of seeing him again. The one and only Subin..The guy who would walk with me in the park when i was sad and would smell the flowers with me.

you don't know how bad i miss you and the feelings i had for you Subin..