Chapter 1 New friend?

^^ Picture of Crystal Reed at top as Amber Campbell ^^

     High School the worst place in the history of.... well everything. I don't get the point of high school, you mostly learn everything in elementary school anyways so why bother?

*RING RING RING*

     I turned my head towards my clock to see it blaring 6:00. I groaned and pulled the sheets over my head. Just when I was closing my eyes, my annoying little sister, Allison, shouted "AMBER WAKE UP!"

     I sighed and got up from the bed. I then changed into my nerd disguise.

     I wore a grey tank top with a blue and white flannel, and black pants. I paired that with my converse sneakers and my glasses (that I don't really need)

                     👇 outfit down there 👇

     I swung my backpack over my shoulders and made my way downstairs to eat breakfast

     I swung my backpack over my shoulders and made my way downstairs to eat breakfast. When I got to the kitchen, I saw my mom cooking breakfast, and my little sister — Allison leaving for school.

     "Hey mom." I said.

     "Hey sweetie, hurry up or you'll be late to your first day of senior year." My mom replied.

     I quickly ate my food and left for school, not bothering to use my car, because that'll ruin my nerd disguise.

     Let me explain. I wear a nerd disguise because I'm a street fighter and a street racer. My nickname is cheetah because they say that I'm so fast that I might be as fast as one or even faster at both fighting and racing.

     The real truth is, last year somebody called the Moon Goddess came up to me and started saying stuff about me being the next Moon Goddess or something and ever since then I've had these powers and all my senses are enhanced 10x than humans have. I didn't want anybody knowing my secret, so I've closed myself off from everybody, meaning no friends.

     It doesn't really bother me because nobody wants to be friends with the nerd/outcast of the school anyways. Nobody knows my secret. Not my mom, my sister, and especially not the school.

     A lot of people know Cheetah but they don't know that I'm her, not even my trainer.

     I

REDWOOD HIGH

I made my way towards my locker to get my books for my first classes. When I heard Cora— the school slut— coming towards me with her possey behind her, I call them the C3I the c meaning their names ( Cora, Chelsea, and Carmen) the three meaning how many they are and the I meaning idiots, when they stopped in front of me Cora hit my books causing them to fall to the ground, when I went to pick them up the C3I took that as a chance to start kicking me. Of course I couldn't do anything about it even though I could break their limbs in a flash because that will jeopardize my secret.
"stand up nerd" Cora said kicking me again.
"Stop hurting her and leave NOW!!" A girl growled causing both me and the C3I to look at the girl standing behind Cora. While I looked at the girl suprised Cora on the the other hand was smirking?
"Well well well and who are you?" Cora said.
" None of your business slut now go back to your man whore nobody wants you here" the girl said pushing Cora.
"You'll pay for this" Cora said, she huffed then left with her possey hot on her trails.
" hey are you ok" the girl said, helping me up with my books.
" yeah I'm fine" I said.
When I was about to leave for my first class the girl spoke up and said " hey I'm Becca, what's your name?" I mean she did save me from the C3I so I should give her a chance right? Who knows she might even be my first friend.
"Amber nice to meet you" I said " are u new here?" I asked.
"Yeah me and my family just moved here, can you show me around?" She asked.
" yeah sure but we better go if we want to reach first period on time." I said " can I see your schedule?"
" yeah sure here you go" she said handing me her schedule
"Great we have, surprisingly, all same classes together"
Me and Becca headed to our first period class history together. When we entered I took my normal seat at the back of the class, to my surprise Becca sat right beside me (huh). Mrs. Gluten started teaching history when I started smelling the most intoxicating smell of both pine and chocolate? I looked up and saw a guy about 6' 2"with bright blue eyes and brown hair. " hi I'm Mathew Alexander I'm new here" the boy said to Mrs.Gluten.
"Hi welcome to our class please don't make it habit of being late and now you can go sit in front of Cora over there." Mrs.Gluten said pointing to Cora. For some reason I felt sad that he didn't sit beside me and something inside me is pleading for me to go over to him and lick and kiss him everywhere but I resisted because that will be weird.
The bell rang for the class to end and me and Becca hurried to our second period class gym/p.e. We went to the girls locker room to get our new uniform, because apparently they wanted the girls to wear something different from now on, when we got our uniform it was a crop top that fitted up to the middle of your belly and shorts that is so short some people's panties could be bigger.

Anyways I went to go to my locker at the corner of the locker room where nobody could see me to change into my P.E. Clothes. Surprise, Surprise Becca is following me, but to be honest I feel comfortable beside her. Me and Becca changed, when I was done I looked over at Becca who was looking at my stomach. Oh Shit!. I totally forgot about my eight pack what am I gonna do?!?!
" You have an eight pack! And you let those people bully you?" She practically shouted at me.

.................................................................................................................................
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter this is my first story so please don't criticize much I appreciate it. Anyways how do you like the ending I mean what will Becca do will she give Amber space or will she pepper Amber with questions. Next chapter is going to be BECCA'S POV. yay I'm so excited. Anyway till next time.