Chapter 1

Do you know how good it feels to kill someone in cold blood? It feels so good, especially the lying, and the killing and the blood. I enjoy this, more than a normal person should. I also enjoy pain, suffering, cold blood on my warm face, the sound of my knife driving into my mothers skull. The thought made me smile like the mad woman I am. I snapped out of my trance and continued to run from the cops. As I have been for 15 years. It happened on my 4th birthday. The weird thing is that when I kill, the world isn't the same. It's like I'm on auto piolet. Everything is blurry. I just passed The Croged park. A smile crossed over my face as I started climbing up the building to my left. The cops where a bit behind me as I was climbing. They lost site of me. But not all good things can last forever. Agent what's his face, I think it was Joe, spotted me climbing and told everyone where I was. I find that so unfair that he told everyone. I hugged in anoyance yet continued to climb. Once I reached the top, I looked down to see only half of the the original force there. Several thoughts were running through my head. The door opening abruptly interrupted my thought train. I turned around and was greated with Joe and a couple other agents.
'Alright Corinna put your hands where we can see them!' Joe said in a stearn tone. I laughed as I stated him straight in the eyes.
'Me? Corinna? What crazy planet are you from. I'm just a normal person living my normal life, when boom, I'm being chased by the police force!' I said to them.
'If your not Ciesta, then tell me, why you where running from us?' Dang it, this one's smarter then I thought.
'Um, maybe it was the fact that I was being chased by the entire police force?' I replied sassily. What none of them realised though was that as we where talking, I was walking backwards slowly. Ready to make my escape. I smiled at them as I took my last step backward.
'Well this has been fun and all, but I've gotta go. Soo see ya!' I said with a wave as I jumped off the building. I heard them all shout out to me. I smirked as I turned and let my wings out. I continued to fall as my wings picked up the air. I glided above them all. Gun shots sounded around me. That's when my wings faltered and I tumbled onto city streets below