Chapter 1

~Lili POV~

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, waking me up. I picked up my phone groggily checking the time.

"Crap" I yell. It reads 9:40 am, and I have to go to my first day on set by 10.

                                                                             ...

Just a few months ago I decided to audition for Betty in the show Riverdale. This was going to be my last chance at being an actor, after becoming tired of rejection. The audition was good, but I hadn't heard from my agent for weeks. Just before I gave up I got a received a phone call saying those magical words. Of course it is just typical of me waking up late for the first day.

                                                                            ...

I somehow managed to get dressed, eat breakfast, and put on makeup in just 10 minutes. Yet it took an additional 5 minutes to get my stuff together. I ended up getting there at 10:20 exactly, the traffic being bad. As soon as I get to the building I bolt in to find everyone staring at me.

"Umm, so sorry! I totally overslept. Um oh I'm Lili Reinhart and I play Betty Cooper..." I stutter, my face redder than a tomato. Roberto, the creator, chuckles and points to my seat at the round wooden table. "Why don't we all introduce ourselves...again" he continues.

"Ok well I'm Camila Mendes and I play Veronica Lodge!" a raven haired girl spoke.

"Hi I'm Kj Apa and I play Archie Andrews, no I'm not Australian just from New Zealand," a very attractive guys says answering my question before I could open my mouth. I must have been staring at him or something since I hear someone clearing their voice.

"Ehm I'm Cole Sprouse, the better twin, and I play the mysterious Jughead Jones," Cole Sprouse says in a spooky tone. My green eyes bulge when I realize who I'm listening to. The one and only COLE SPROUSE. The kid who played Cody on the Suite Life. His cuteness has remained just like when he was little. Everyone laughs at his remark and Kj's laugh is so adorable I can't help but smile. The names continue as we go around the table, including a true red head name Madeline and a talented singer name Ashleigh. The rest of the day mostly composed on what was going to happen tomorrow and all of the set details. 

                                                                          {//////////////}

Hey guys! Sooo I know this chapter is boring but it's just to introduce everything. I know I know Kj is annoying and should go away but don't worry he shouldn't be a problem later. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!