Chapter 2

~Cole POV~

Child acting always seems like a good way to start your acting career but what happens after you grow up? Well I decided to go to college and try to get a real job. That was until 5 years later I saw a open space in the upcoming show Riverdale.Since it was based off of Archie comics I immediately got interested, having a job at a comic book store previously. I was going to go for Archie until I saw Jughead. The mysterious loner and narrator in the show. That immediately caught my eye and a few weeks later I was officially Jughead Jones. Before  I knew it the day of the first rehearsal was here.

                                                                              ...

I got there pretty early and decided to grab a cup of coffee. I meet my castmates including Camila who apparently went to the same college as me. Kj was really funny and boy was he in shape. 20 minutes into bonding we hear a door opening and a flustered blonde girl runs in. Once she notices us starring, her face turns the reddish shade I have ever seen. But I can only see how pretty she is. Golden hair and ocean eyes, paired with a gentle face. I was mesmerized until she started speaking.

"Umm so sorry! I totally overslept! I'm Lili Reinhart and play Betty," she stuttered. Wow what a pretty name. I lost my train of thought when Roberto chuckled and told her to take a seat. As everyone re-introduced themselves I catch her staring at Kj with awe. He begins to tell how his dad is the chief of a tribe back in New Zealand, before I clear my throat.

"Umhm I'm Cole Sprouse, the better twin, and I play Jughead Jones," I say. I'm satisfied by her surprised reaction. Everyone laughs and even does Lili though it is probably at Kj's laugh. I roll my eyes and quietly sigh. This girl is going to be a heartbreaker.

                                                                {/////////}

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, but I will spam today with a bunch! So this one is exactly like the first chapter just an intro but on Cole's view. Thanks for reading and I'll see you on the next chapter. -S