Chapter 3

~Lili POV~

I burst out laughing at  Cami's last remark. We both finish up our last sip of wine.

"What a day of filming and acting," Cami giggles. Today had been the first day of shooting after looking at the script from a few days ago. "Wasn't it amazing!" She twirled her red skirt spinning. 

After filming we decided to take a girls night out and discuss things.

"Yeah" I sighed recalling that my character will not be dating Kj's anymore since Archie decided that they were just friends.

"Awww what's wrong Lili, sad that you won't be kissing Kj anytime soon?" Cami teases playing with my hair while make kissing faces.

"What! No! Let's just go back to our apartment!" I scream. Since we are in Vancouver we have to stay at apartments. I room with Cami, Kj with Cole, and Madeline with Ashleigh. Casey has his own place.

"Haha it is soooo obvious that you like him," she chuckled putting on her furry coat.

"Oh shut up," I flip my hair.

~Cole POV~

I hopped onto the sofa at Kj and I's place, reviewing the script we will be using for the next episode. It seems fine nothing too extreme. Then again it is only the second episode. The only thing I am excited for is that Jughead and Betty are becoming better friends and might even have a relationship in the future. Maybe that will boost my chances with Lili.

"Hey mate!" I hear someone yell. It's Kj, he sits next to me on the sofa. I simply nod in acknowledgment. "Excited for episode two? Today was a blast!" Kj exclaimed.

"Yeah it was" I say grinning, it's impossible to stay mad at this guy.

"Plus I feel like the cast has known each other for years even though its been a week. All the people are great!" he continues.

"Hey bud just wondering...do you possibly like Lili?" I question.

"Oh the blonde girl? Well she is kinda hot but I dunno. Why?" he shrugged.

"Um dude she is soo into you." I say, squinting my eyes. He is so ignorant.

"Eh really? Never really noticed." He stretches his arms.

"Dude that is all you say? She literally has heart eyes for you. Don't you notice!" I scream, annoyed that he doesn't even pay a mind.

"Woah bro chill sorry I just don't like her that way that much." He puts his arms in the air. "Why does it matter to you anyways?" He knits his eyebrows together.

"Sorry just never mind" I mutter leaving to my bed. The poor girl is going to be heartbroken and I can't do anything about it.  I open my phone and start to text Lili

Cole: Hey

Lili: Hi Cole! What's up?

Cole: Nothing just wondering want to go to dinner tomorrow after filming?

Lili: Wow that sounds great! What time?

I smile for a mile when I get this response.

Cole: Six good?

Lili: Awesome! I'll tell Cami, is Kj coming too?

My smile disappears when I realize she thought it was going to be a cast dinner.

Cole: Um yeah sure.

Lili: Ok good night Cole!

                                                                  {////////}

Yikes friend zoned... I honestly think my writing is getting worse and worse per chapter O-o Well I have decided to combine both POVs into one chapter to make it longer! Comment how you liked this chapter! Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter! -S