3:05

05. Ice Bath

After class, when Stiles came back from a talk with his father, he filled in Scott and Carver

After class, when Stiles came back from a talk with his father, he filled in Scott and Carver. It turned out that, last night after the party, Heather disappeared. At first, Scott and Carver suspected she just left because Stiles was awkward as hell...

But then he broke the news that no one could fine her after. She didn't just leave Stiles hanging, she didn't just leave the party for a breath of fresh air, she was missing. They feared the worst.

"So, you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?" Carver asked Stiles.

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers," Stiles shrugged.

Scott squinted, "But what would a pack of alpha's need with a beta?"

"Guys, I don't know, and I don't care, alright? This girl... our moms were bestfriends before mine died, alright? We used to take freaking bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her," He told them.

"What about Isaac?" Scott looked to Carver.

She shook her head and sat down, "We'd need him to remember more than he does now. Peter and Derek couldn't do anything, so unless you have something better?"

"Yeah, do you know any other werewolves with a better trick?" Stiles added.

Scott stopped, "Maybe not a werewolf. But someone who knows a lot about them."

"Chris," Carver nodded.

"No. Deaton," Scott corrected.

She nodded, "That makes more sense."

- - -

They finally arrived at Deaton's office. Derek and Isaac were already there, preparing what Deaton had in store for them. She wasn't excited, because she knew that Isaac was going to be in pain, physical and mental.

"Hey..." She greeted as she saw Derek at Deaton's office.

Scott and Stiles went to the back. Carver sat down beside him and slumped over. "This isn't going to go well, is it?" Derek frowned. "What we need to do is listen to Deaton, and trust him. But also trust Isaac."

"Trust Isaac?"

Isaac appeared in the doorway, "Hey!"

Carver waved him off and he left them alone. Isaac was great, he really was. She had misjudged Derek when he first bit him. Sure Isaac changed, but Derek was right, it was for the better.