Chapter 11

(RONNIE'S POV)

5 MONTHS LATER

''Right we will be right there'' I hung up the phone and ran into Bradley's room. ''Babe'. he groaned. ''Not now Ron I am busy'' he said looking at the TV while playing his damn x-box, I groaned and turned it off

''RONNIE'' he shouted I looked at him. ''Your mom is in labour asshole'' I said his eyes widen.

''Shit crap come on then'' he ran out of the room, I followed him and locked his front door after me and ran over and got in his car and he speeded to the hospital like mad I held on to the door not wanting to go forward. He parked the car and we got out he grabbed my hand and we ran into the hospital.

''Madison Brown she was brought in 45 minutes' ago waters broke'' I said to the lady

''Just go on up 3rd floor then the end labour ward and ask '' I thanked the lady and we took the stairs running the whole time till be got down and we saw Jaden His girlfriend Erica Justin and Laura I fell to the ground exhausted and I put my feet out long.

''She is dilating slowly'' Bradley sat down and looked at me and smiled. ''Are you ok'' I gave him the thumbs up not being able to talk he laughed and messed my hair up I glared at him slapping his hand away.

''Forth baby should just fly out'' Jaden said and we looked at him.

''What it should '' he said. ''Believe me no matter how many you have it still takes time, I was longest waiting with the twins than the other 4 Carson was the worst while Evan was the easiest and he was second born'' she said in a matter of fact tone, he held his hands up and we chuckled and sat around for the rest of the afternoon then Chris came out I stood up he looked around and smiled.

''Healthy 8lbs 10oz baby'' he paused we waited anxiously '' Girl'' we all cheered and me and Laura hugged him I turned to Bradley and squealed hugging him.

''Congrats big bro'' he smiled and leaned down and kissed me softly. ''Thank you'' I smiled and turned around.

''She is getting moved up to the private ward in about an hour so keep yourself busy for the hour then come up I will text you the room number'' he said I clapped my hands and walked out the door.

''Were you going'' Bradley asked. ''To by stuff for your mom and sister '' I smiled and walked out then I turned around.

''You want to come or I can go but I need your keys '' I said to him he stood up taking them out of his pocket and tossed them to me I smiled and walked out and I headed to the car park and I drove down the street to this baby boutique and I parked the car and I got out and I walked in there was so much I smiled then I felt a little sad because I would never be one of them girls who will come shopping for themselves and their baby.

I walked around and I had a real nose looking at the gift baskets and I picked up a huge pink one and I put all baby vest clothes night clothes baby powder wipes cream hates mittens socks shoes, everything in it and I walked to the counter and the lady put it together and put a bit plastic fancy thing over it and a big pink ribbon, I got two big balloons and loads of others things from Bradley then the staff helped me put them in the car and I thanked them and drove back to the hospital and I parked the car and took my phone out.

''Can you come down and carry something for me please'' I asked Bradley. ''Sure on the way babe'' he hung up, I put my phone in my bag and I leaned my arms on the steering wheel and tapped the dash board then I saw him coming out of the elevator and I got out the car and I opened the boot he walked over and his jaw dropped.

''I'm sorry I went overboard, but that shop on my god it's so amazing I didn't want to leave it. Bradley look at these new born Ugg's '' I gushed holding the box and I looked at him.