Chapter 40

(RONNIE'S POV)

''You still feeling sick'' Donna asked walking into the bedroom I hummed looking away from the telly.

''Dude you should totally go see a doctor you look awful'' Emily said and Lisa pushed her I mentally thanked her.

''Just a hangover'' I said sighing looking around the room and they came and sat on bed with me.

''What you guys going to do'' I shrugged. ''I can't believe I cheated on him '' I whispered they all look at each other I closed my eyes ashamed with myself. Last night it was Emily's Birthday her 21st and of course she had a big party, but me I can't remember a thing about it not one thing, but what I do know from what everyone said, I cheated on Bradley with some guy he found us making out and I haven't heard or seen him since that night he dumped me.

''I don't blame him for not talking to me'' I said coughing and I went into to a spaz fit and I sat up leaning over to a bucket as I cough and I got sick it wasn't just sick it was blood and the girls screamed for my dad since I was in my parents house.

''JUSTIN'' Donna screamed and I felt someone holding my hair as blood and sick just poured from my mouth like a tap. I heard my dad running up the stairs but everything was just so blurry.

''Ronnie baby it's going to be ok'' I opened my eyes seeing paramedic around me, I could hear people talking but it was like they were whispering and everything was going in slow motion making me feel sick.

''Dad'' I whispered ''I want my dad'' I cried and I felt a warm hand in mine ''I'm here baby I'm here '' he said and it went black.

''20 year old female puking up blood has been ill all morning complaining of dizziness confusion stomach pains, has suffered ovarian cancer when she was 15 got the all clear aged 18 she first came in with various of stabbing pains in her stomach, she was stabbed in her abdomen aged 11, has a 6 month old son healthy normal birth'' I heard people around saying as I was moving but it felt like I was floating on air.

I tried to open my eyes but everything still felt so surreal my stomach was sore my head was pounding like a really bad hang over. Sudden the drowsiness was gone and I jotted forward taking a gulp of air like I was drowning.

''She's awake'' I heard a lady say and I started coughing trying to remove her arms on my shoulder.

''Veronica sweetie you need to relax'' she said in a clam voice I done as I was told taking deep breaths with a mask that was on my face of cold clear oxygen and I opened my eyes to see I was in a hospital room.

''We have pumped your stomach''.

''What'' I asked confused removing the mask off my face. ''We have found in your system GHB drugs and Antabuse '' my eyes widen.

''Date rape drugs'' I whispered the nurse nodded sadly. ''We have done an examination and luckily you were not sexually assaulted '' I sighed relief.

''Have you been feeling ill all morning'' she asked I nodded.

''I was one of my friends 21st last night and I don't remember a thing about it I was just told I was really bad, like so drunk I couldn't even watch or talk''.

''Well that would have been the drugs, there wasn't much alcohol in your system that you would get so drunk on'' I nodded and looked around the room.

''Are my mom and dad here'' I asked she nodded. ''They are in the waiting room talking to the doctor he is explaining to them what is going on and how your confusion flushing, headache, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting, sweating, thirst, weakness, blurred vision is all down to the drugs'' I nodded.