Chapter 28

(RONNIE'S POV)

She's really starting to show! Ronnie Bieber showed off her pregnancy curves in stylish bikinis on the beach with boyfriend and family.

We have only seen a brief glimpse of her baby bump seen when she posed in a swimsuit shoot for vogue

But Ronnie Bieber is really starting to show and displayed her 7 month pregnancy shape while lapping up the sunshine in Mexico with Boyfriend Bradley Brown and her family.

The 19-year-old looked in great shape as she displayed her mother-to-be curves in different bikinis during the holiday.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/07/article-0-119D4EB6000005DC-44_306x610.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/07/article-2097516-119D4F17000005DC-886_634x658.jpg

The young couple who have been dating since 2011 with a year spilt have celebrated their first anniversary on June 7th. Brown who turn 21 the day Ronnie told him she was pregnant looks very in love and happy to meet his unborn child.

And it seemed that Ronnie was keen to top up her tan and was seen sporting a white bikini with tassels as she made the most of the time alone with her beau.

The pair looked more in love than ever and enjoying a relaxing time with their family and their first child on the way in 2 months, it's not hard to see why.

The mother-to-be looked stunning in her plunging white dress which highlighted her sun kissed skin.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/07/article-2097516-119D4F07000005DC-733_634x637.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/07/article-0-119D4EF1000005DC-12_306x583.jpg

''Least they wrote something nice about me for once'' I said putting the magazine down after looking through other magazines with my legs on Bradley lap while he rubbed my feet with coconut oil. I laid my head back then sneezed then yawned then cough he looked at me raising his eyebrows I shook my head and cuddled into the cushion and I put on sky movies and spent the rest of the day cuddled up on the sofa then I went to bed at around 8 as I was so tired from the past 4 days in Mexico and barely sleeping. I woke up a while later to Bradley shaking me, I rubbed my face and he pushed my fringe out of my face.

''Jake and Donna broke up '' he whispered.

''What''.

''Donna is out in the living room heartbroken and I don't know how to deal with other girls crying '' he said I sat up and looked around then looked at him he bit his lip with a smile on his face, I mentally chuckled because he would be thinking'' she looks so cute when she wakes up'' he says it all the time. I pulled the covers off me and pulled Bradley top down over my bump that curled its way up to my bekky during my sleep and I walked out to the living room hearing her sobbing.

''Babe come here'' I cooed and hugged her she cried into my chest I rubbed her back.

''What happened'' I asked she moved out and tried catching her breath but the sobs kept on coming and I felt my heart break for her.

''H-He '' she shook her head I rubbed her back and put the box of tissues on her lap.

''He w-went out c-clubbing and h-he cheated on me'' she cried my jaw hung opened.

''He what'' I whispered she sniffled.

''He had a huge hickey on his neck and the buttons off his shirt are gone when he came home, the prick cheated then came back to my house'' she shot. Yeah they have an apartment together. I rubbed her back then I heard bangs on the door.