Chapter 4- Jasmine's Return and the Tradition

One day after the village was annihilated, Jasmine rode Shachor back to the village and reached to an empty entrance. Jasmine dismounted Shachor and saw the whole village empty.

「Wonder if it is "that" time already. They are pretty early this time」Thought Jasmine

          Jasmine did not find the empty Village unusual. Being a secret normanic tribe founded 1000 years ago just to protect the「Sacred Jewel」 ,  their ancestors had created traditions and rules that are meant to be done to prevent the「Sacred Jewel」 to be stolen. They blend themselves by ensuring they are seen as a normal villagers to other village, towns and city.

Hence, the villagers (tribes members) had created 5-6 villages in the desert where they would be live in secrecy. They would prepare for the move every June for 1-2 weeks. During this time, they would create an illusion barrier around the village which prevent those non-tribe members from seeing what they are actually doing. At the end of the packing period, they would remove the barrier and start to prepare for the coming-of-age ceremony held on every September. 

Only after they had finished the Coming-of-Age Ceremony for every 16 years old children would the tribe elder inform the adults when they would move and which village they would be moving.  They would prepare for the big move before the day comes. On the day of moving, they would cast spells and tools to create and sustain an illusion wall that would last until they return.  When they arrive to their destination, they remove the illusion they had casted years ago and move into the village where they would stay for the next 1-2 years. 

They also had ensured that the villages they had created are of no relation to each other and that the tribes look different in each village to other non-tribe members through illusion. Despite their complicated tradition, they had created fun festivals so that every tribes members would also enjoy themselves. They also had ensure that no one is left behind in every move and if there is, they would write a note which can only be understood and seen by the tribe members. They also ensure that the illusion does not affect the tribes members.

          Jasmine had gone through this tradition 4-5 times since she was born thus she did not panicked when she saw the village empty. Since this tradition is only within the tribes, she had believed that the tribe had moved. Hence, she calmly pull Shachor to the notice board as she waked to find the note. However, she was not able to find the note. 

           This alarmed her as she started to panic. She then started to believe something had happened as she had not seen the tradition would not be broken. She then remember another tradition where the tribe members would hide in a magic dimension in times where danger comes to 「Sacred Jewel」

           However, she does not where they are located at. But she knows that voices from the real world can be heard from the dimension and the tribes members would also be able to see the real world in the dimension like a one-way mirror. Hence she started calling out for them. Fearing that whatever or whoever targeting the「Sacred Jewel」is nearby, she cast a 「Detect」 spell trying to detect any living beings other than Shachor hiding or wandering near the village.

        After confirming that it was safe, she started to call out for other tribes member.

To be continued....

________________________________________________________________________________

Author

Thank you for reading and vote if you enjoy this story.

Sorry for the long update. I didn't know how to continue on this story. I dropped it for a while. I changed the villagers to tribes member. 

This chapter may be confusing as it is mainly on the tradition. comment if you have any questions on the tradition.

Once again, thanks again. ^^/

Here's my other work. 

BL genre

**1. https://www.wattpad.com/story/174995408-living-as-a-fujoshi 

2. (currently writing haven't publish or released)  Yaoi Fanfics One Shot.

Normal Genre

1. https://www.wattpad.com/story/50303484-kami-sama-gakuen-armeria-fan-fic

**2. (currently writing haven't publish or released) Anime, Manga, Novel Recommendation With Information 

** - release may be after this chapter

Come chat with me and know the current update on:

Contact

Discord: Ange#6819