Prologue

『Earth』 is a world where technology prevail. There are no demons, Demon King or savage monsters and thus, they lead a peaceful life without fear of demonic attacks. Their ruling system has evolved over time to government system with no polygamy.

Cross over space-time dimension and you'll find another world called 『Aqua』. It is a world where technology is weak but Magic is present to make up for it. However, the world isn't totally safe due to presence of Demon King, demons and savage beasts. Heroes emerge to eliminate them. History repeats as calamity comes and go.

The tale of how Demon King comes about was spread amongst all intelligent beings. This is how the story goes:

When Goddess [Aqua] created 『Aqua』and the beings of the world, the world is still pure without corruption and is thriving. However,  her fellow friend become jealous of her and tried to taint the all the living creatures in 『Aqua』.  However, the attempt failed and only manages to change the unintelligent animals created by the Goddess into demonic beast while holy creatures, elves, dwarves, humans are unaffected.

At that time, the world has turned into chaos. The demonic beasts got stronger as time passed. A century after the demonic beasts appeared, a strong and intelligent demonic beast was born. This beast was the strongest and unrivalled to other demonic beasts and so, the other demonic beasts who had gain some intelligent followed him into conquering the world.

At this time, Goddess is still oblivious to the changes due to the time difference between her realm and 『Aqua』. By the time she found out, 『Aqua』 was on the verge of destruction. She then choose 5 heroes; who specialise in sword, Magic, Archery, Cleric and Clairvoyant; and gave them "blessings". Each hero assign themselves roles whereby the Clairvoyant was the strategist.

Together, The heroes destroyed the demonic beast, who was later called the Demon King. The clairvoyant then foresee and told the Goddess that the Demon King will be born in every century and that they cannot live that long to destroy the Demon King. Thus, in order for the remaining beings to protect themselves, Goddess [] decided to give more people "blessings" and abilities.

With the Demon King destroyed and the demonic beasts rendered eak without a king, all the creatures multiplied. The descendants of the heroes were passed down treasures, which were used to destroyed first Demon King, to be protected and to be used to destroy the new Demon King. While 『Aqua』 recovered, new races such as fairies and beastkins are born. While almost all the races have a long lifespan, the humans would only be able to live until 100 as most have become corrupted as time  pass. However, uncorrupted humans are also affected by the corrupted's lifespan.

1,000 years has passed, 『Aqua』 florished. Kingdoms, tribes were founded by the intelligent creatures get stronger and smarter. Ever since the first battle with the Demon King, each race would come together no matter what enmity they hold to assist heroes and destroy the Demon King.