SINGLE

The first day I arrived at my dorm I felt awkward to the fact that I had to share a room with a total stranger, but more than that, I felt sad. And I actually knew the reason this time. I missed my friends, we all had gone our separate ways. I had gone to UAMS, Genesis had gone to CIA, the campus in Texas, because her aunt lived there so she found it convenient, Penelope's smart ass got full scholarship money to attend SBU in New York so she can study to become a marine biologist. Harper and Scarlett were the only two that stayed home in Colorodo. Scarlett attended a college there to become a teacher and Harper stayed to manage her familiy's business since they were owners of a fancy hotel that stood on a fucking mountain.

The first couple years of university were quite the same as the years spent in high school except 10 times worse. I didn't really interact with anyone except when I would facetime my friends. Everything was so stressful and the only peace I would get was when I got back home during summer vacation to my family.

The good thing was that I was doing good in my classes and I was able to get an apartment after working endless hours at a Starbucks, well It's more of a shithole than an apartment but it'll do.

It was a weird thing because I wanted to have someone that I could talk to and laugh with everyday and go out with on the weekends yet I don't let myself connect with anyone.

Or maybe I just can't.