CHAPTER SIX

He still just kept staring at me. At this point it was getting pretty awkward, and I don't like awkward.

He finally stopped, then turned around and walked out of the factory.

I tried to scream but realized my voice was muffled by a rag. I was doomed. There wasn't anything or anyone that could help me at this point. My mind was now just going in circles and I couldn't think straight.

The man came back, once again my heart started beating faster.

He walked slowly, and finally was right in front of me.

" I have some plans for us, but there are some things in the way".

He then took off the rag so I could talk.

"What things?" I yelled at him.

"Like the cops, your new family, and your classmates". He said calmly.

"What do you mean they're in the way?" I yelled in frustration.

" They're in the way of us being together, so I have to get rid of them". He said, and tilted his head.

I couldn't say anything, my body froze in shock. So he was going to get "rid" of everything I had...to be with me? This was horrific. It gave me chills just thinking about those words. I wanted to cry or scream and just let the pain go away but I couldn't, everything was slipping out of my hands and I had to just sit and watch.

" So what do you think?" he said with a grin.

"I think your crazy and I never wanna be with you!" I then spit on him. I could tell this made him mad.

He grabbed my face and laid his lips on mine. He forcefully slipped his tongue into my mouth, I pulled back as much as I could. But I knew he was to strong. All I could do is sit there and take it.

He then ripped my clothes off. I screeched in pain. He kissed my body, taking my innocence. He groaned in pleasure, and I cried in pain. I felt him slip in and I let out a cry. My life was broken, no one would want me after this. My innocence was gone.