DualScar's Plans

The Eldest male  of the Amporas sat in the hospital room, looking down at his two sons, one in a coma. While the other laid half on the bed and half on the chair.
Sighing as he knew Eridan was suicidal but he had been recovering so fast and had been doing so well lately.
A nurse and doctor soon pulling the father out of his daze and into the hallway as the doctor had begun to tell DualScar the news.

" Your sons condition is finally stable, but he shouldn't stay in this town, he needs to be moved to another hospital, one where he is safer from any criminal acts. His neck almost snapped and all the cuts on his arm almost up. If they opened up again this small hospital won't have the right amount of blood for him to survive...." The doctor had said, DualScar knowing what he meant, get your son away from his attackers where he could go into rehab without any issues.

" I understand doctor, I will get him to a hospital where I live, then get him rehab there.... Can you at least get him stable enough so I can take him home and ready for the flight?" DualScar had asked as he wanted the best for his youngest son, and the best for Cronus was to let him choose.

The doctor only nodding before the nurse said they had finished blood work and they soon had to live DualScar alone with his two sons.

In the other side of the town.
Sollux sat in his room gripping his head tightly as it hurt to much.
He had seen Eridan cut before but not hang himself.
He started to shake again as he couldn't handle the guilt he had from almost killing the boy he loved.

" Sollux.... Are you still in there my dear" the sound of a male called out from the other side of the door. His father, Dualscar had already told Psi what had happened, yes Psi was disappointed but he knew his son was more harsh on himself then Psi ever could be.

" You haven't eaten dinner and Mituna is very worried about his baby brother" Psi said as he opened the door, holding a plate of pasta, soon walking towards him as he sat the plate down patting his sons back.

" I have some news on Eridan if that will make you happy...." Psi said calmly as he knew the news would eat up Sollux even more.

~~~~~~ WOWZA!!! This story is a continued part of my old account.
This story will only update on Mondays and Saturdays!!!
So look forward to updates!~~~~~~