The Past

A Pov:

When you saw children, you expected them to be fair, to be together and laughing. Yet Eridan only saw the children together and one alone. It was him, he was living a memory he hated remembering. He truly hated it with all his body and mind as it was the day he had turned sour.

 Watching the other kids run together as other males played rough games and the girls laughed and giggled hoping to get their attention. Yet he just stood at a table alone, playing on his gameboy his father had given him for being a good son.

 Bang

Someone had knocked the gameboy out of his hands, causing it to hit the ground and the screen to crack. The young wizard looked up to see Sollux and Karkat, both looking smug as their cheeks were flushed red, which meant they both wanted to hit it out of his hand but the other got to it. 

 " Why would you do this" He said his voice like poison as his soft swedish accent played over his words. Sollux only pushing his glasses up before sticking his tongue out, Karkat shrugging before looking him dead in the eyes with his soft crimson red ones.

  " Cause you're lame, playing on a game device while at a park, no hecking wonder no one likes you wizard boy!" Karkat said before laughing, which only caused Sollux to snicker before Feferi had stepped up behind them, dragging them away as she kept saying sorry to Sollux, but sadly he knew she wasn't as she was smiling and laughing herself at their dumb joke. It pained him, suddenly before he knew it everything was black again and he was alone.

 " Being alone... is worse then dead right" He had spoken as he gripped his hair sighing in pain. He wanted to wake up, to see Cronus and his dad, but he didn't want to face his friends. The friends who not only bullied and hurt him but also loved him and were in pain after his attempt.

He also didn't want to face Feferi or Sollux because he knew they only blamed myself. He didn't want to face Vriska because he had always acted like the big man to her.

He didn't want to face any of them, especially not his family because he knew they were laced in hatred and guilt for what his friends had done. But he knew better, Eridan knew better that if he didn't wake up, no one would forgive themselves for this.

" Eridan, wake up thilly"

That dumb lisp, why was he having this dream, the same dream he had always had when he thought of Sollux. The day they both went to the beach because Sollux wanted to learn to surf. The same damn dream where Eridan and Sollux had kissed to only destroy their friendship secretly, where no one had ever learned the truth.

He wanted to close his eyes, and this time he did to ignore the true nightmare ahead of him.

~~~~Authors Note ~~~~

So here I am posting on this story I wish I was more focused on, but ya know what! IM BACK GUYS AND IM MORE FOCUSED!!! Story will update every month either 2-3 times if I am lucky, so keep that in mind ok??