DualScars Tears

First Pov: Sollux

    Once I heard the news, my world had come crashing down. Eridan was leaving, they were going to move him away. I kept replaying that in my mind, it was eating me up even more as I realized I might never seen Eridan again.
    " When.... When are they moving him father" I mustered out the courage to say that. Only to hear my father sigh which mean he didn't know either.
    "I'm... I'm going to my room" I mumbled before bolting out of the room, hearing my father call me back. It didn't stop me from running towards my room, my safe haven to cry and bitch.
    As I made it to my bed, I flopped onto it. The soft cushioned pillows easing away my tense muscles as I closed my eyes. I wanted to forget it all, I wanted it to go back to when me and Eridan were just kids, kids running around and having fun.

    Eridan's Mind:

It feels so weird, being stuck in this darkness. It hurts, but it also is painless. I feel so free, yet I'm anchored down still.
    "How lon..... never waking up?" Were the only words I could hear from the real world. I knew what they meant sadly.
I could remember my suicide attempt, I remember everything. Especially Sollux's tears, and his pleads.
    I felt bad for leaving him behind, even if he caused me to do this. He still was my childhood friend and someone I could talk to after Feferi started dating Aradia.
    " Maybe... If I just woke up, it would make everyone else happy. I'd see my dad, my brother, and... and Sollux" I mumbled to myself as I continued to float around, my eyes closed as I felt the tears leak out of my eyes.

    Third Pov: Cronus and DualScar at Home

    " Dad, I'm going to pack Eridan's stuff ok?" Cronus had spoken out, having finish packing already along with telling his boyfriend Kankri that he would be away for a while.
    " Be fast, I want to get his stuff at our new place, he's moving in a week or 2 the doctor said" DualScar mumbled out, knowing how stressful this was for Cronus. Cronus had been working night and day to help DualScar with the planning, knowing how much this mattered to each other. 
     " Dad.... Did you tell Psi?" Cronus asked holding an empty box that had been labeled as Eridan's Clothes.
    " Yes, he is my friend. I wanted to tell him as well, I needed a friend to talk to" DualScar said smiling sadly, eventually walking over to Cronus whose once beautiful,bright purple eyes had turned to a dark lilac.
    " How about I pack up Eridan's items while you get a nap in?" DualScar had suggested as he took the box and patted Cronus's arm. Earning a pleased and thankful smile as the younger male moved away heading towards his bedroom to take a nap.
    He had left DualScar all alone, to do a task DualScar never wanted to. Eventually walking into the youngest Amporas room, which was covered in wizard and video game posters. A huge bed littered with items Eridan had probably been messing with before the incident. Eventually DualScar had made it to the closet as he had to dodge all the items laying on the floor, opening up the closet to see an item he hadn't seen in years. Eridan's oldest and first scarf, a red scarf with the ampora symbol sewn into it. It was in threads and had huge cuts in it from all the accidents Eridan had in his past.
    Wet, slippery and fast is what DualScar's tears were doing. They slide down his cheeks as he could only image Eridan's smiling, bright and happy face. He missed it, DualScar missed his son, he wanted his Eridan back. Sighing as he rubbed the tears away, he eventually got to work as his shaky fingers pulled out the small clothing from the closet.

        — Shit I guess yall like this kind of story?? —