WHAT?!?!?!

Toms POV: i cant believe it. Tord was laying on the floor. He was wearing MY hoodie. He was passed out. What was weird is that he had wolf ears and a wolf tail... Could he be my wolf. I stood there staring. Then i realized he was ONLY wearing my hoodie. I blushed noticing.  I didn't know what to do so i took him to my room. I had his old black hoodie so i put it on him along with some pants. I tried my best to fix his wound. HOW AM I GOING TO TELL EDD?!? I  walked out trying to figure out how.  I pace around. Thats when i heard Tord.

Tords POV: I  woke  up in Toms house. I was wearing my old back hoodie. My wound still hurt but not as bad. I realized Tom must of saw me passed out. I blush at the thought. Tom fame in. It was very awkward.... Alot of tension. I finally broke the tension and said "Umm... Hi?" Tom nodded. "Thanks..." I said.  I could tell he noticed my wolf ears and tail.  I flatten my wolf ears. "Well... Hows Edd and Matt?" "Fine.. " Tom asked a question i didn't wanna answer. " Are you my wolf?..." "Yes..." I said.

Edds POV:
YES!!! We finally walked to a gas station. Me and mat got the gas and walked back to the car. We filled the tank and road back home. The ride seemed forever. I was so tired i asked Matt to take the wheel. Luckily he could drive.  I fell asleep. When i wok up Matt was carrying me out of the car... I blushed alot.
(I might make a extra chapter if i have time but dont gets your hopes up)