After the Performance

Jungkook’s perspective

All the members waved goodbye to ARMY, and slowly walked off the stage. Jungkook noticed that Jin and Namjoon walked together.

“Hey, Taehyung,” Jungkook ran up to his hyung. Taehyung had an annoyed look on his face. “Call me hyung.” Taehyung clarified. “Hyung, have you noticed anything… weird between Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung?” Taehyung raised his eyebrow. “What do you mean?” “I mean, haven’t you noticed that they’ve been closer today? Ever since the concert?” Jungkook looked down. “Why do you care? I’m sure Namjoon hyung was just helping him with something.” Taehyung grabbed a glass from the counter and filled it with water. Jungkook did the same. “I don’t care! I was just wondering.” They both sipped their water in silence.

Chatter and giggling could be heard from across the room. “Yoongi hyung, you did so well! I wish I could rap as well as you.” Hoseok clamoured excitedly. Yoongi stared blankly at Hoseok. “I don’t say this often, but you did better than me.” Yoongi whispered. Hoseok lightened up like a light bulb. “And don’t compare yourself to anyone. It isn’t worth it.” Jimin entered the room. “What did you say Yoongi hyung?” Everyone in the room turned to Yoongi. “Um, I said don’t compare yourself to me. Because you’ll lose every time.” Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook laughed aloud. “Classic Suga.” Jimin boasted and slapped Yoongi on the back. Yoongi got up and saw the saddened look on Hoseok’s face. He looked away and walked out of the room.  

Jin’s perspective: In the next room

“Hyung.” Jin didn’t move. “You did great today.” Namjoon said with a smile. He grabbed his bandana and left the room.

Jin smiled. “I think I did, too.” Jin thought.