boyf riends-The Sick Boy

No one's POV

Jeremy was a volunteer at a local hospital. He would hang out with the young kids (9 and under) and the teenagers. The teens, however, were nothing like him. They were always girls who fell down wrong while cheerleading, and boys who were tackled badly in football. Never any nerds like him. That is, until he met The Sick Boy.

The Sick Boy's name was Michael Mell, and he had an entire Nintendo console in his room, with Jeremy's favorite video game, Apocalypse of the Damned. Being a "Sick boy", you would think he had a disease, but he never told Jeremy why he was in the hospital in the first place. Nevertheless, they would spend hours together, playing video games and talking about random things.

Jeremy was madly in love with this kid. He was so perfect in every way; his soft black hair, his caramel skin, his radiating handsomeness.

One day, Jeremy just couldn't take it anymore. He got up from his seat on the chair next to Michael's bed and stood there for a little bit. Michael let out a hum of confusion. 'What's he doing?' Michael wondered.

Jeremy let out a huff. "I can't take it anymore. I hate doing this everyday. I hate being here with you. I hate it."

He turned to Michael, only to find the boy with tears streaming down his face. 'What is Jeremy saying? What does he mean? He must hate me.' Michael thought.

Jeremy thought Michael was a beautiful boy, and and even prettier crier. He couldn't take it. Jeremy took Michael's face in his hands and kissed him fiercely and passionately. Of course, Michael didn't pull away; how could he pull away from the boy of his dreams?

"I hate it here......I hate everyday here......without being your boyfriend." Jeremy said.

"Jeremy....w-will y-you be my boyfriend?" Michael asked.

Jeremy chuckled. "Yes, Michael; my sweet, sweet Michael." He put his forehead on his boyfriend's so their foreheads were touching. This was going to be a very nice life for the both of them.