Ground rules don't always stay

"So your brilliant plan was to hide out in a RV until the kid's here? Unbelievable. What are we supposed to eat? How am I supposed to entertain myself?!", foxtail huffed. "The location I chose to hide is a mile from boxmore, which is where I buy my robots, and it's right across the street from this store called,"Gar's hero supply and bodega" which I can buy groceries from, so that solves the food problem, as for the entertainment problem, you can just play on your phone. No going out on social media,going outside,or talking to people if they come in,understood?",P.v. said. Foxtail grumbled," okay..." 

3 months later...

F.t. grumbled. She hated venomous when he left the RV, even when it was to get groceries! She then heard voices outside, she peeked through the blinds(P.v. made her close them out of fear), she saw her love and two other people, of course carrying the groceries that P.V. bought. She huffed and crossed her arms," a little company wouldn't hurt at times." A young voice spoke," Foxtail?!?! What are you doing here, shouldn't you be at POINT?" Foxtail jumped a little. She looked at the kid, he wore a red headband with matching wrist bands,pink leg warmers, and a white shirt with a blue vest with navy blue shorts. Ft broke the silence," so what are you doing here? And uh, what's your name?" The young boy piped up in cheer," oh! I thought I could put professor venomous' and apparently your groceries away, my name is KO Kincaid, I do have a twin turbo named TKO, but he doesn't really do much around the bodega, there's not much for him to do." Ft looked at the small boy, an idea came to mind. Ft overdramatically said," Maybe he can come here to keep me company, since I'm so alone here and P.v. barely spends time with me anymore. He now spends most of his time at boxmore, not here~" Ko looked at her  in complete shock, her idea worked. KO saluted," Don't worry I'll bring TKO over to you. He'll be so happy that he has a job to keep a big league hero company!!!!"

1 hour later...

Tko hummed while giving a Ft back massage. He was a bit shocked that he had a job to keep foxtail company, unknowingly not knowing the reason why he was given the task, but when he saw that she was expecting, he did not want ko to take the job.(Ko like fink, blabbermouth)He saw that foxtail was asleep with her head in her hands, and her elbows on her knees. Tko smiled. He used his "secret" power,(silverspark's power) to put Ft in her bed."She looks cute when she asleep.",tko thought. Tko heard the door open. He looked to see who it was, it was professor venomous. He saw p.v. look at him with fear, and a bit of anger, but also surprise. Tko walked up to the professor," she's asleep. By the way... try to keep her company, for a little while at least. I know you care about her, and your guy's baby girl, I'm also an empath, so I knew the gender when I first got into contact with her. But ground rules don't always stay, dude."