Time to Let the Cat Out The Bag

Once Zaire got back to the Villa, he grabbed Trey and Kendrick.

"We have to go handle something for Zara," he said nonchalantly.

Kendrick and Trey gave him a perplexed look but followed him to Zara's room. Once they got to her room, Zaire opened the door, and they all walked in.

Kendrick was the the first to speak, "What the fuxk happened?"

Zaire replied, "Our crazy sister said she made good on her promise and sent him to God."

Trey tilted his head and looked at Zaire, because he didn't believe his sister had the heart to do something like this.

Zaire looked at Trey and said, "I had nothing to do with this, I dropped her off at the airport and told her I would take care of it. She told me to keep it between me and her, but I can't get rid of this body by myself."

Kendrick looked at his two brothers, and said, " I am real confused, why would Zara kill Kelly, she was in love with this pussy nigga?"

Trey needed some time to process all of what was going on. He told Zaire and Kendrick to leave and he would take care of it. They looked at him, and asked, "Are you sure?"

With more base than intended he said, "Get the fuck out, and I will take care of this. I will call you two niggas later."

Zaire didn't like the tone his brother was taking with him, but instead of beefing he dapped Kendrick up and bounced. Kendrick looked like he was about to say something, but Trey shooe'd him off. Kendrick walked to the door, and before he left, he turned to his brother and said, "I am not as weak as you think. I can handle this life."

Kendrick felt he needed to prove to his brothers that he was built for this life. He was tired of being known just for baseball. Yes, he loved the sport, but the high he got from the street life was one he didn't want to come down from. He pulled out his phone and told Zaire to meet him by the water at 7PM.

It was time for him to let the cat out the bag.