22: Revealed

It did not keep them guessing and the RFA was in uproar.

Texts came in at you from all sides.

Yoosung★: I can't believe I hit on you like that!!! I never would have if I knew you were dating V! I'm so so so sorry!

ZEN: Really? I kind of figured but wow. You and V?

707: AHHH!!!!

Jumin Han: I shall speak to V about this to verify. I would be very disappointed in you if were not telling the truth.

Jaehee Kang: Congratulations. I feel that you and V are a good match.

You sighed. Whoops. You supposed it would have gotten out anyways, but you weren't sure if this was the right time. Worrying more about V, it must have slipped your mind that V is literally the most minty person on the planet.

"Ugh." You groaned. "I wonder what Jihyun is doing."

Jihyun was just finishing up a ceremony when he spotted MC outside her room, in the hallway and tried to convince her to come away with him. To leave this cult and go back to the RFA.

She was hesitant. Her feelings for Rika were growing and she wasn't sure that she even wanted to leave.

That night, Jihyun decided he needed to talk to you. But as he turned on his phone, his phone lit up with a barrage of messages. Groaning, he opened one from Jumin just to see what this was all about before he called you.

Jumin: Are you really dating Muse?

Jihyun: Yes.

Jumin: For how long?

Jihyun: ...Two years.

Jumin: So you had an affair with her?

Jihyun: Yes.

Jumin: Hmm. I thought I knew you better.

Jihyun: You do... I kept it a secret from everyone. Please. Could you keep that to yourself for now?

Jumin: Yes.

Jihyun: Thank you. We can talk about this more later.

Jihyun groaned. This was not what he wanted to deal with at this very moment. He was happy that you had opened up to the group, and even more happy that you apparently hadn't given any details. But the actual plan wasn't going well and it was disappointing to him. So he dialed your number.

"Jihyun!" You cheered as you answered the phone.

"Hello love. I just needed to talk." V smiled and sighed in contentment. "I saw that you let everyone know about us. Thank you for keeping it discrete."

"Well not intentionally. I thought I was being smart, but I must be out of my mind with exhaustion from my project."

"Do you want to have a baby?"

"Wha--"

"Like would you want to in your future?"

"Well yeah. Of course. I love kids."

"Okay. You want a report from the war front?"

"Sure, babe."

"I... don't think MC is coming back. She's falling into Rika's trap. I'm worried." Jihyun's voice choked up. "It's all my fault too. I thought I'd be able to save her and make up for the fact that I didn't stop Rika. But instead, I can't even get her out of here. And I'm unhappy about being gone for so long from you."

"I miss you too. Does that... mean you're going to come home soon?"

"I think so..."