Chapter 1~ Getting To Know Them

Chapter 1~ Getting to Know Them

BOMI POV

“You’re looking at his picture again. Tss.” Oppa said and I just smiled.

“You know me Oppa, I always look at him.” I said and he just shook his head.

“Tss. We’re here.” He said and I looked the gate of my soon to be school. Waaahhh xD Finally. I’m already studying here.

“I don’t know how did you get in here. You don’t have any talents.” Oppa said while driving his car inside the school and looking for a place to park.

“Oppa! I’m talented. I’m a good dancer, you know that. Tss. I got my talents from you.” I said and he just laughed.

“Hahaha. Arasso. It’s because I’m very talented. Be thankful I became your Oppa.” He said and he’s really proud of himself.

“Tss. Whatever. Wanna-be-cool Oppa.” I said and he just laughed.

“We’re here.” He said and we get outside the car and he got my luggage and I also help him with those.

“So, what’s your room number? I will get you there. I’m going to make sure if it’s a safe place. You’re going to live here in years so I have to make sure that it’s safe in here.” He said and I just smiled. Even though he’s always against me, he is really protective when it comes to me. He’s always there to piss me off but in the end he’s going to buy me something to forgive him.

“Room 88.” I said and he just nodded.

We walked inside the building and search for my room number.

“85, 86, 87,” I said as I’m reading the numbers on the doors.

Here, 88.” Oppa said and I used the key that the School gave me and open the door.

“Annyeong. Is anyone in here?” I shouted before entering the room but no one is answering.

“I thought you’re going to have a roommate?” Oppa asked me.

“Ne. But don’t worry, she is a girl.” I said and Oppa just laughed and placed my luggage on the right bed.

“I don’t have to worry if your roommate is a girl or a boy or whatever. You’re a black belter in taekwondo. You can use your skills if someone’s gonna do something on you.” He said and I just laughed. He’s right. I’m a black belter in taekwondo. When you saw me it’s not obvious that I am doing taekwondo. But it’s true!

“I guess I have to go now. Umma and Appa must be waiting.” He said so I just hugged him tight.