Christmas

We met each other beyond all time
So now how do we do?
Can we make it work?
This fragile love
-Crystal Snow

"Jagiya?" I hear Tae calling me from the kitchen. I live here now, Sejin was OK with me moving in Tae's room as long as I don't bother the others and don't distract him from his work. And I need to say it is really difficult since he always wants to stay with me instead of going to practise or any show with the others. Sejin also told me that as soon as the new world tour begins I am responsible for their travel again.

"I am on my way" I answer. Tomorrow is christmas and Tae is as excited for it as a little child. He woke me up early and screamed at me saying that we need to prepare everything and that we need to buy the last stuff and hide the presents from the other members. I never was a big fan of christmas but with him by my side it is difficult to not be.

I enter the kitchen and see, full of flour, trying to bake cookies. Why is this so adorable? "Let me help you honey" I say and push him away to take over. He is... let's say he cannot cook or bake. He is good at decorating the finished cookies but... he shouldn't do the dough. Beside he eats the half of it.

"Jagiyaaaaa!! I can also do this!! I am not so bad you know!" he pouts. Sometimes I really get the feeling that there is a little child infront of me, but in other moments he DEFINITLY shows he isn't an innocent kid anymore.

"At least let me help you" He adds and places himself behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and reaches for the bowl with the dough to knead it too. Those are the moments I mean. No kid would do this. He places a few kisses on my neck and I lean my head back against his chest. He is really tall compared to me. I can slowly feel how the room heats up. "I love you, babe" he whispers in my ear with his deep voice. He knows how to make me fall for him over and over again. I can feel how he wants to go further but right in this moment Jimin enters the room.

"Where are the coooookiiiiiies?" he sings happily. Are there any adults in here beside me? I try to cool down again. Hell, this man knows how to control me.

"They are hidden. You can eat them tomorrow" Tae adds and pushes Jimin away as his intention was to steel some of the cookie dough. "No dough for you. You were a bad kid."

"Why were I a bad kid?"

"You wanted to eat cookies before christmas."

"OK! I will wait for tomorrow then." he replies and leaves the room again. With a sigh Tae let's his head fall on my shoulder. "Let's finish the last cookies so we can go to our room, Jagiya." A soft smirk crosses my face and I can see him biting his lip.

I turn around and place a bit of dough on his nose. I giggle like a child. He just tries to look at it and it makes me giggle even more because he looks so stupid doing it. "How you dare?" he says and tries to look like an angry dad, but it doesn't work. I just laugh even more. He pulls me closer and rubs his nose at mine to also place dough there and bites my nose afterwards because he wants the dough. "I love you, Tae" I say arms around his neck, pulling him closer to kiss him.

•••••

It is christmas now. Tae and I spent yesterday evening in bed and he showed me, again, that he is rather a man than a little kid.

It was really hard to find a fitting present for him. I mean, he has millions of fans and gets a lot of presents every year. How should I find something he hasn't got? I asked the others but Yoongi told me to get him clothes, but he already has so many. Namjoon told me to surprise him with something dirty but I want to keep this for his birthday.

The only one with a usefull idea was Jin. He told me to buy a pictureframe and decorate it and put cute pictures of us inside. Even if the fans can give him a lot of stuff, they could never give him the memories we share. We took a lot of pictures during our relationship. He wanted to keep every moment save. He is afraid to forget them at some point. He is afraid that an accident or just life could take the memories away, so he wanted to save them in pictures.

We all eat together, talking about everything. For a few moments, they don't seem like he most popular k-pop group these days. They don't seem to have millions of fans. Today, they just seem like a big family. They spent years together, helped each other through their hardships and reached their dreams together. They aren't just random people who luckily all signed for the same band. They were destinied to be together. At least it seems like this. They laugh together and cry together. It feels more like a family to me than my actual family.

"He, Syra. I will go home tomorrow. You wanna come with me? My parents don't know you yet." Tae asks after I doozed of, pulling me back into reality. "Of course. Although I am a bit nervous."

"You don't need to be. They will love you. Believe me. Just be yourself and you will have their hearts within seconds, just like mine."

"I don't believe it will be this easy, but I try"

•••••

After dinner it was time to open our presents. Each of them got so many presents. And so expensive ones. I feel a bit bad about my present since I didn't even spend 25$ on it. I stare at Tae as he moves to my present. He looks at the card and gives me a quick smile. He slowly and carefully opens it and a big smile appears on his face as he looks at the pictures. "Wow, Jagiya. It is so beautitul." He says and little tears of joy start to fill his eyes. "I don't want you to forget our memories" I reply and he  pulls me closer and hugs me. "It is the best present I ever got baby" he says and kisses my forehead. "Now open yours!"

I turn around and grap the present he got me. Everyone looks at me now. Seems like they all wait for my reaction. I unwrap it and in my hands I hold a little card saying "Marry Christmas". I smile. "Tae, you write Merry with an 'e'" I say and look up to him. In his hands he holds a little box. "No, it was my intention to write it with an 'a'" he answers and smiles at me. Tears start to fill my eyes. Tears of joy. "Oh my god, Tae" I say and laugh. This is maybe the best moment of my life. "You know, Syra, we spent so much time together now. We lived through so much and this showed me that I want to spend my whole life with you. I don't want you to leave for germany anymore. Will you marry me?"

"You really need to ask?" I say and tears are streaming down my cheeks. "Hell yes! Of course I want to!" I shout and we fall into each others arms and kiss. The others are clapping for us. Can this life get any better?