Chapter 4: Tears

Wyatt's POV:

She left me there. Alone. In my room. In the dark. More broken than I already was. But I had found out something. She was almost as broken as me. Almost. When I saw her swallow those pills, it broke me even more. She shouldn't have left me. There. Alone. She made me feel like everything was going to be okay. Like I had nothing to worry about because I had her with me and now she just threw that all away. She had no idea how it felt.

Daisy's POV:

He had no idea how it felt. I couldn't fall back in love. Did he not understand? I couldn't put myself back in that position. I know he wasn't like my ex but it was traumatizing. I sat there, in front of his house along the sidewalk curb, sobbing, but he never came. Why didn't you come Wyatt? I needed someone and just when I thought I could rely on you, you didn't come. It broke me. I needed you Wyatt, but you left me there. Completely broken. I sat there with my head down on my knees, sobbing my heart out, thinking he was never going to come back, that's until I felt someone's arm tap my shoulder. Butterflies shot out of my stomach at the thought of it being Wyatt.

I quickly turned to see 2 boys. One with dark brown hair and eyes and the other one with light brown, kinda red hair with greenish eyes.
"Hey, you good?" The dark brown haired boy asked. I looked away and ignored them, leaving them in complete confusion.

"Miss, we can't really help you if you won't tell us" he talked again. Did he not understand I wanted to be left alone?

"I have a name" I said softly.
"What might it be?" He asked.

"Daisy, Daisy Flower"
They looked at each other in utter shock. Wow, a girl named Daisy Flower so cool. Yeah, I've heard it a lot.

"That's a really cool name" The light haired boy said as I turned around and looked at them. The dark brown haired boy wasn't that ugly as I wanted him to be. But I couldn't do this, what's wrong with me?

"My name is Finn and this is Jaeden" The dark haired boy said as he pointed at the light haired one named Jaeden.
I smiled at them so they knew I was somewhat interested in their conversation.

"Would you like to come in and have water or something?" Finn said as he pointed to Wyatt's house. Oh. My. God. These were Wyatt's roommates. I was more than embarrassed. I didn't want to be around them anymore. I had to go somewhere, but where? But I also would've been alone. I didn't feel alone when I was talking to Finn and Jaeden, or Wyatt.

"I-I couldn't" I stuttered, still looking at the house.
"I have to get going now, I'll see you again sometime" I said, getting up and walking back to my house. They waved back as I left. Wyatt still hadn't left my mind. He was gorgeous. Why did I fuck this up? We were both broken kids needing someone, and I just left him.

Wyatt's POV:

My blood infuriated when I saw Finn and Jaeden making Daisy smile. I had felt more alone than ever at this point. I stayed in my bed with the lights dark, awaiting Finn and Jaeden to hear their conversations. That's when they walked in.

"I totally saw you blushing Finn" Jaeden teased him.

"Whaattt? Okay, you gotta admit, she was one of the prettiest girls you've ever seen" Jaeden said again. Breaking Wyatt even more.

"Yeah for sure, I think imma ask her out too" Finn said, breaking Wyatt completely.

3rd person POV:

Wyatt sat on his bed, drowning out Finn and Jaeden and just looked at the wall. Daisy left him and now she was being taken away. Wyatt stood and looked out the window to see a broken girl in her bedroom, crying. Sobbing. Wyatt couldn't help but shed a tear. They both needed someone. Each other. But none of them wanted to say it. Wyatt sat back on his bed just dreaming of Daisy. Her beautiful brown hair. The way she smiled. Her dimples. Everything about her was perfect to Wyatt. It was almost like he was falling in love. But he wouldn't dare. Loving someone that wouldn't love you back is equivalent to killing yourself. It's a steak right through the heart.