4

🥀

🥀

'It's been three years since I've been back. Surely he realised something was amiss and fled.' Sasha thought as she stayed on guard. She past by large footsteps, letting out a gasp. 'It can't be! Way out here?!'

Sasha kept her eyes locked on the footsteps behind her. 'They've already come this far?! This place isn't safe for people anymore!'

She rode out of the tree crowded land, adjusting her eyes to the sudden brightness. Ahead was what seemed like a new village. She rode over a bridge and went ahead to search for people.

In a small cottage nearby, was another horror. Inside was a Titan around six meters munching on a lady's leg. A small, blonde girl was in front of the monster, but she was turned away so she couldn't confront the scene.

Sasha neared the entrance of the house, where the older lady was barely clinging onto her life. Sasha grabbed an axe that was neatly placed on a tree stump. She slowly, and silently approached the Titan from behind. The smaller girl slowly turned her head, watching as Sasha aimed the axe at the Titan's nape, letting out a battle cry.

The blonde girl watched as Sasha continuously attempted to kill the Titan. 'Damn! If I don't slice it off, it'll just heal right back!' Sasha aimed to cut the nape again, only leading the axe to slip out of her hands.

She let out a short scream as she slowly backed away, turning her head to the other side of the room. "A... child?" She mumbled softly.

Sasha began to slowly walk towards the smaller girl. She turned to look at the older lady one more time. "I'm... so sorry."

As quickly as possible, Sasha and the younger girl ran out of the house, not wasting any time. The Titan stopped chomping on the lady and began to stand.

"What's your name?" Sasha asked as calmly as possible. The girl didn't respond. Her dark eyes glued forward. Sasha began to untie her horse, occasionally fumbling with the rope.

"Don't worry! Everything will be fine." Sasha said, trying to reassure the child. "What will?" The girl silently asked in a dull voice. "Eh? Ah-! I mean... um..."

Sasha's horse began to fluster up as she nervously tried to calm him. "Steady... steady!" Sasha turned back to the little girl, completely forgetting about her untied horse, which had frantically ran away.

"You're kidding me!? Hey! Please wait for us!" Sasha began to blow on her fingers, creating a high pitch whistle.

"There's no need to worry! Everything's alright! Please stay calm! I'm sure it'll come back!" Sasha said in a quick, anxious tone.