6

🥀

🥀

Rico growled as she viewed the motionless titan on the ground. "You did it Captain Rico! At this rate they'll never break our defense!"

"No. Their strength is in numbers. If they attack us in a group, we'll never stand a chance." She said darkly. Something wasn't right and everyone new it.

11 hours after Titan spotting
🥀 🥀
Southern Team

(Y/N)

'When?'

'When will it happen?'

'When will they appear?'

'At any second they can strike, and it'll be all over.'

'The closer we get to the hole, the more vulnerable we are.'

'Why is this driving me crazy?'

I clutched onto my torch tighter and closed my eyes, trying to compose myself. "(Y/n)..." my eyes shot open as I turned to the source of sound.

Bertholdt looked at me worriedly, but gave a small smile. "It'll be fine." It was strange hearing this from such an anxious guy, but nonetheless, I took a deep breath and nodded towards him.

Just then four other light sources ahead emerged from the dark. I made out the features of Nanaba, Christa, Ymir, and another soldier. "Did you, follow the wall here too?" Gergar asked cautiously.

"Yeah. Where's the hole?" Nanaba asked. "Huh?"

"We didn't find anything to the west. Did you not find it your way?" Nanaba asked. Everyone seemed to be overcomed with shock. There wasn't... a hole? Then where were these things coming from? How could this be happening?

"No... there's no hole this way." Everyone fell silent. The two soldiers tried coming up with possible reasons as to why we couldn't locate a hole. Maybe we skipped it? No, we can't miss a hole that big for titans to come in through...

"Should we go back?" Gergar suggested. Nanaba disagreed, stating that everyone and their horses were exhausted. The clouds slowly began to move away from the moon, finally shining some light.

"Huh? What is that?" Up ahead of us where what seemed like castle ruins.

///

IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG I FEEL SO BAD O MY GODS. BUT HEEY YA BITCH IS BACK!!! SUPER SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BOUT THAT BUT ITS SOMETHING. IM GOING ON SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK SO IM HOPING AND PRAYING ILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS BOOK AND THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE MODERN AU. UNTIL THEN ENJOY THIS CHAPTER LOVES!!

-a/n