7

🥀

🥀

(Y/n)

"It's a mess, but it'll have to due for a nights rest." Gergar said as we tied the horses up. I felt, lost. That's the only way I could explain it. Something wasn't right. The fact that that monster that killed Mike seemed to threaten me was chilling. I wasn't sure what or how to feel.

"Thank goodness the moon is out." Nanaba said quietly as she looked up at the shining moon.

Eren

"Four-eyes. Hange." Levi tried calling out to his fellow comrade who was carefully observing the rock in her hand. He scoffed at her silent state.

"Are your hobbies that boring that playing with rocks is fun to you?" He teased. Hange finally answered, explaining something about how the rock was ordinary, and how it resembled the female titan's hardening ability.

I tried to listen to her hypothesis, but I just couldn't. My mind was just somewhere else. There's Titans possibly crawling all over the place and I don't even know where (y/n) is. I've never prioritize anyone like this before. It's always been eliminate all the Titans and nothing more. But then she came in, and everything turned upside down.

How can I possibly be losing my mind not knowing if she's safe or not and Levi be sitting there calmly. He's her brother for crying out loud! Why isn't he worrying?

"T-Then!" I snapped out of my thoughts once I saw Hange push Armin's face back in attempts to shut him up.

"Hold it Arlert. As it stands we'll be hard pressed to fill the hole in Wall Rose. That is unless we can find a perfect boulder to plug it. But if... if Eren in his transformed state could use the titan's hardening ability to seal the hole..." My eyes widened at Hange's suggestion.

"Use... me... to seal the wall..." Now how in the world would I be able to do that? I almost killed Mikasa last time I tried to seal a hole, and now they want me to do it again with myself? Is that self sacrifice? Am i signing some sort of suicide contract?

"It should be made of the same material. And seeing how the hardened form doesn't evaporate along with the titan, it's possible." She stated. I was still in a form of shock. I heard Armin let out a soft sigh as he looked down. Armin I swear to-

"I think it's worth the risk." Great. Great! "And seeing if this works, we might be able to reclaim Wall Maria as well." The two began discussing about reclaiming Wall Maria. Home.

They said we could do it at night in a small group, perfect so that Titans won't be able to move or attack. "As bad as the situation is, we still have a glimmer of hope."