Chapter 3

'What do you mean you don't like superheros?!' I exclaimed, having never been more shocked in my entire life. Harry only shrugged again.

'I just don't see what is so amazing about them.' 

'Could you pass me that chair please?' I asked, holding a hand to my heart.

'Why?' He asked, grabbing the chair anyway.

'Because I think I am going to pass out.' 

'STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC LOU!' Mandy shouted from the kitchen. I think my heart just broke though. This incredibly sexy boy who I was looking forward to working with, just broke my heart in a matter of seconds.

'SOMEONE HAS TO BE!' I called back, sitting down and taking deep breaths. 

'Are you okay?' Harry asked, slightly concerned. So far this introduction is going great. Please note the sarcasm.

'I will be, just a little shocked that's all. I mean I have met people who like superheroes but don't obsess like I do but I have never met anyone who doesn't like superheroes.' I admitted. I hope this boy's personality isn't as good as his looks because if I end up falling for him I might die. How can I ever be with someone who doesn't like superheroes?

It would never work. I would constantly be obsessing and they wouldn't be. There is also the new fact that I am now also a superhero. 

The relationship would be one natural disaster.

Wait...why am I thinking of relationships?

'Louis.' 

'What?' I asked, snapping out of thought.

'Sorry, you just kind of zoned out there.' Harry said. I do that a lot. I don't focus very well and I better stop thinking now before it happens again.

'Sorry. So what is something you do like because I need to know we have at least something in common to make up for this.' I said, standing up again.

'Well I do have a small obsession with Ed Sheeran and maybe 5 Seconds Of Summer as well.' He replied shyly, avoiding my gaze.

'You my dear Hazza have just become my new best friend.' I smiled.

'Really?' His eyes were gleaming like a child. He was over exaggerating just like I do but he still looked adorable.

'Yes. I will let the whole not liking superheroes thing go because your music taste is awesome and I have someone to obsess with. Just so you know, I don't do this with anyone. Consider yourself special.' I replied, smiling along with him.

'Well then, I am honoured.' He said.

'BOYS STOP CHATTING AND GET TO WORK!' Mandy exclaimed and Haz and I both laughed before heading back behind the counter just as the first customer came in.

'Hello how can I help?' Harry asked with a smile showing off his dimples. He was showing off his charm that I have just learnt that he has.

'Can I get a large hot chocolate please?' The old lady asked. She was a regular customer that I knew.

'Hi Lynda. How have you been?' I asked, typing the order into the till whilst Harry made the drink.

'Busy as always Louis. No one can stop this old gal from doing her thing.' Lynda replied. 'As a matter of fact I am doing another sponsored absail later today.'  

'Another! You did one just the other month.' I exclaimed in shock. I wish I will that brave at her age. Maybe I should focus on staying alive now though. She isn't exactly putting herself in danger.