67 ;

please choose a sad love song that you can cry to anytime and set it as the background music while reading this. get ur hearts readi.

"ayessa? samantha? putangina sarah? anong ginagawa ninyong tatlo dito sa park?"  biglang nagulat si hansol ng makita niyang lumapit sakanya ang tatlong babaeng nagkaroon ng malaking impact sa buhay nila ni seungkwan.

ayessa, hansol's ex-lover,

samantha, seungkwan's ex-lover,

and sarah, the girl who ruined 80% of verkwan.

"may pinabibigay lang si seungkwan."  may inabot silang mga letters and some other gifts kay hansol, and then left immediately.

weird.

binigay ng tatlong babae ang isang damakmak na letters, at isang malaking paper bag na punong puno ng cliche gifts for you love? 

hansol slowly began to unrap most of the letters one by one.

they were short, mostly consisting of screenshots of seungkwan's message drafts and were pasted on paper.

it was a lot of nostalgia for hansol because most of them were about seungkwan missing things they did back in the times.

the ink on all of those letters are now smudged. hansol's tears are all over them already.

but there was one letter that caught his attention.

it was scroll like and had a red ribbon tied to it.

sa casing nung scroll, nakasulat, "This is the most important one. i love you."

ang puso ni hansol sobrang lakas na at bilis ng tibok sa kaba. ano kaya ang laman ng final letter? he asked himself.

dahan dahan niya itong binuksan, and he just began to loose it.

~

To: Hansol Vernon

From: Boo Seungkwan

Vernon.

sorry kung hindi kita makompronta ng personalan. siguro duwag lang talaga ako sa mga ganitong situwasyon. i really miss you vernonnie. i miss our call-signs, our sweet dates, miss ko na yang pandesal mo, i miss the werpapuff bois, i miss everything about you honestly.

ang hina ko sigurong tingnan, pero i cried hansol okay? every day. night. hour.

because of you. i miss you. how is everyone going? i hope the squad is still full of jokes and never conflicts.

vernon.

i'm sorry for breaking up with you.

i didn't really want to hurt you so much,

but i think i'll have to hurt you more today.

by the time you are reading this. i am already euthanized. may lung cancer na din ako hansol. but don't worry, i didn't take seungcheol hyungs lungs. eto yung news that i was so scared to tell you about since last week. hansol it was really not my desicion na mag mercy killing. it was papa and daddy's choice since they had enough to see their son in pain.

Hansol.

we will get old, and you will forget me sooner or later,

we will meet someone new,

we will have a successful job,

and a successful life.

but before i got mercy killed, inisip ko.