The Earth Signs

Taurus Point Of View

Ahh...My head,really dizzy I'm trying hard to get up but my head's forcing me to lie down.

"Agh...Ahhh....Ah...Haa....."

My head,my neck,my legs,my eyes are hurt I can feel it...Killing me slowly...Then I decide to lie down for a little bit.

After a minute,I can wake up and fully get my conciousness back then I look around and identify my surroundings the place I was in,the morgue?!I was sleeping in a MORGUE?!

"Haaa...!"

I get out quickly and look around totally terrified.

Memory 3-Taurus woke up in a morgue.
IMG Source : Internet,Keyword : creepy morgue

I gasp for breath I step back and hitted someone,

"Oh my God,He's living...He's Living...He's living..."

I panicked then brave myself to look back.I see a man with a weird expression on his face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I scream out loud and making high pitched voice.

"AHHHHH.......!HA?"

The man was also screaming but then he looks confused and stopped.

"Virgo!"

Virgo Point Of View

Gosh darn this girl is so creepy,screaming for no reason?or I am to cool for her?

"Taurus..."

Next time if she screaming at me again,I swear I will cut her tongue out,are girls always be like that?

She's starting to look and walk away,without saying anything after calling me 'Virgo' she should call me 'Virgo The Saviour' I can't imagine how handsome am I.

"Are you gunna stand right there forever?we still have to find the others you idiot." Said Taurus,I'm really offended.

"My name's Virgo not Idiot,who do you think you're talking to?"

She grunts and walk away,no not walk away but running away,then I get after her and call her out.She stopped and turns back and grabs my arm really tight.

"Ouch,no need to hold my arm like that,you really missed me?"

"Eeck,it's because you gunna do wierd thing around and get lost and then call me out for help and threat me,ughhh."

"Taurus"

"Hum?"

"Say 'Four' "

"F-Fowa"

I giggled and laughed because she can't even say 'Four' correctly and instead saying 'Fowa' it's so funny and deserves a laugh and even mock.

Capricorn Point Of View

What am I doing here in a floor full of garbages,so gross.

"Taurus!!Virgo!!"

I called out but no one answers instead I heard a mouse walking around.It was so quiet until I heard a chattering.

"Whut's tha ploblem for sayin' 'fowa'?"

"You're like speaking in Russian-British accent.Haha."

They are heard from far but getting near and near and their footsteps getting louder,and I just realise I didn't stand up yet cus my legs are trapped in a tiny hole.

"Help!!"

I screamed for help time and time again but no one responsed,I wonder if the chattering persons could hear my scream,but here is so quiet even I can only hear my breath and and the grandfather clock nearby.

"ANYONE!!HELP...!"

I screamed one more time to the top of my lungs,and someone noticed I could hear them asking and running towards me as the footsteps growing louder,there my heart's beating fast because I don't know who would appear at that door.

"Capricorn!"

Said the male person who came with a girl,from they I know they are Virgo and Taurus.

"Capli A you okAy?"said Taurus with a wierd accent.She can't say the letter 'R' perfectly.

I nod and smile wryly while Virgo trying to not laugh,his face went red,Taurus tilt her neck probably confused why am I still nodding like an idiot,I didn't realise that.

"Hahaha..!Taurus I wonder how you say the others' name cus their name had 'R' each person!how do you call your name?Tau-l-us??hahaha..!"Said Virgo ends with a loud laugh.

"Humph!I will say 'Al (R)' pelfectly(perfectly) soon!look how I spell oul(our) name!Taulus,Vilgo,Caplicoln!" Said Taurus with an angry face.

I could only watch her being laughed by Virgo but then I decide to stop them arguing.

"We still have another purpose,let's go"

I said and pull them to go,wait the second,did I just got out from the tiny hole?oh my Lord.

Did you realise that?did you trapped with that?No?great!actually I am trying to get some reads and maybe traps will attract some...Just kidding!do you think this chapter is short or too long?please comment!

Zodiac Mega Adventure Page 1

771 words,English