Chapter 7

It has been a month or so since that amazing weekend and things went back to the way they were. Vanessa's boys went back to their acting, adult film making, and whatnot while she went back to her part time job. 

Most days Vanessa would be home first or close to first if she didn't have to stop and run an errand or do extra work at the office. This means she could usually greet everyone home when they arrived.

Today Colin had gone to a shoot, was fisted and used, and was now on his way back home very horny. When he arrived back home, Colin walked in and saw Vanessa sitting in the living room reading a book, "hello, Miss, how was your day at work?" He walked over to her and presented himself for inspection; kneeling, arms behind back, legs spread apart, and eyes looking down. 

"It was good I suppose. How was your day, Colin?" Vanessa said as she inspected Colin's dick, balls, and how much hair was on him --she knew he had a shoot today so he shaved very thoroughly.-- "Turn so I can see your ass."

Colin moved swiftly as he turned, tuck his ass in the air, and head to the floor. "It was okay, I had to do a shoot with a very aggressive man today and a twink who had no idea what he was doing, but-"

"Was is a fisting scene, Colin?" Vanessa asked as she saw his still gaping hole. She pulled at his ass and played with his hole.

"Yes, Mistress, it was. That was the only plus side; I got to be fisted and used like such a butt slut. But..."

"But?" Vanessa questioned. "Come sit on here, Colin."

Colin quickly got up and sat on the couch next to his beautiful mistress, "but I still want to be played with. If you're busy though I understand."

"No, I get it. That man just played with you and now you want your actually dominant to play with you. I would love to play with that ass and stretch some more. Go upstairs to the anal room and pick out the lube you want. I'm going to fist you so much you won't be able to sit properly tomorrow." 

"Thank you, Mistress, you truly are the best!" Colin said as he basically ran up the stairs to the anal room and got things ready. 

Vanessa smiled as she went back to reading her book; she wanted to give Colin a few minutes to clean himself off from his shoot and also clean himself out. While she was waiting, another one of her boys came home; it was Zac and he was not happy. "That stupid bitch! I can't believe her!" Zac shouted after he hung up the phone not even noticing Vanessa sitting there watching him. Still in his rage, Zac forgot to undress at the door but he also left a pile of his stuff in front of the door, and walked into the kitchen. Vanessa was not impressed with Zac's behavior and called him, "Zac! Come here right now!" 

Zac was in the middle of grabbing something to eat from the fridge when he heard Vanessa call, and immediately knew he was in trouble. How could he have been so blind as to see her? Sheepishly, Zac walked into the living room where Vanessa was standing with her arms crossed over her chest, "Yes, Mistress?" 

"Kneel." Zac fell to his knees in front of Vanessa, "You know I don't approve of calling people that nasty, horrible name." Zac looked down in embarrassment, "What happened that made you so upset that you thought saying that would make you feel better?" 

"I-i-i-it was my ex-girlfriend. She said she was going to tell everyone that I like to take it up the ass instead of fucking a girl like how everyone else does. We made a deal that she would never tell people and I would never tell people her secret."

"I understand, Zac, but that doesn't give your the right to yell, use that word, and leave your mess in front of the door. I will give you the choice of your punishment. Option one: get a spanking right now with my hand, paddle, cane, and flogger and have no play time at all today. Option 2: come get fisted with Colin and myself and then get spanked in front of the other boys." Vanessa stated clearly and firmly.