Chapter 11 - Porn Stars

Since all of Mistress Vanessa's movie stars had left early this morning to go shoot some movies for 7-9 days each, Vanessa thought it would be fun to have some fun with her porn stars for the day before they all have to go into work tomorrow since it would be Monday. In order to prepare for today, Vanessa gathered all the supplies she would need for this morning and waited patiently in bed until her boys woke up. 

Pup Amp was the first to wake up and since Chris Evans was gone he was in charge of making breakfast for everyone. He made eggs, bacon, toast, and fruit for breakfast before plating some for his beautiful mistress and carrying it upstairs and into her room. Before he entered he knocked and Vanessa told him to come in. Amp walked over to Vanessa's bed and gingerly placed the food tray on her lap.

"Thank you, Amp, it looks delicious," Vanessa praised as she took a bite. "How did you sleep last night?" Ava asked as she pat the bed beside her to indicate she wanted him up there with her. 

Amp knew it was a privilege to be in Mistress' bed so he eagerly got on the bed and snuggled into her. "I slept great, Mistress! And I watched some YouTube videos last night that some of my favorites YouTubers posted." Amp said excitedly. 

Vanessa loved to hear her boys talk about their interests and what excites them so she gladly listened to Amp ramble on about each video he watched last while adding in his commentary and puns. After he finished talking about all the videos he had watched, Vanessa had also finished her entire breakfast. "Those videos all sound like they made you smile and laugh! I'm glad you watched them and I might have too as well." Vanessa smiled as she moved the tray onto her bedside table and pulled Amp into her more. Amp fully obliged as it was somewhat of a rare occurrence to spend this much alone time with her and be able to just cuddle. "I have a fun day planned for all of you boys since yesterday was so focused on the boys who left. I want to give you guys some more attention too."

"You don't have to do that, Mistress, we understood why those boys were getting attention yesterday. They won't be able to see you for a whole week or more! We get to see and serve you everyday!" Amp tried to make his mistress not feel bad. 

"I know I don't have to, but I want to! You're such a good boy, pup!" Vanessa praised as she started scratching Amp's head. Amp wiggled his butt and barked. Vanessa laughed at how cute her puppy was and gave him a kiss on top of his head. "Now, I want you to make sure all your daily chores are done for today before we do anything too exciting," Amp nodded before he tried to sit up but was stopped by Vanessa. "But first, I think I want to make your chores extra interesting today." Vanessa teased a confused Amp. She got up out of bed and grabbed one of the buttplugs she keeps in her room for special occasions like this. After lubing it up and Amp seeing what it was he immediately got on the ground and presented his ass to his mistress so she could plug his ass. The plug slipped in with no issues and once it was fully in Amp moaned out in pleasure. "Now, go finish your chores while I go see what the other boys are up to." 

"Yes, Mistress, thank you." Amp said as he stood up, adjusted to the buttplug, and walked away. Little did he know that this was not the only fun thing the plug could do. 

Vanessa checked each one of her boy's room to make sure it was clean, beds were made, and bathrooms were clean. After that, she went downstairs to see all her porn stars cleaning up after breakfast. "Morning, boys," Vanessa greeted them as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mistress," Was said in unison from Lance, Reed, and Colin. 

"Once the kitchen is cleaned up from breakfast I want all of you to join me at the table for a minute." 

"Yes, Mistress," Was said in unison once more before the boys quickly got back to cleaning up the kitchen. 

Vanessa needed Amp to come join them as well, so when the boys finished and sat down at the table she pulled out her phone, opened an app, moved a line up and down a few times before hearing a loud moan and a thud. "Amp! Come here please!" The other boys looked at each other and then back at Vanessa in confusion.