14.

Tammy

"I ready mama." Heaven said standing in in the closet with me.

I laughed at how silly she was

"Aww baby if I let you wear heels your dad would kill us both."

I picked her up and put the shoe back so that I could get us both ready. I had a meeting in a few hours and I had to take her to Bianca. Normally my dad would watch Heaven but he was sick this morning.

Bianca told me she spontaneously quit her job because she hated it. It wasn't fulfilling at all and she couldn't do it. She really wanted to get her photography on track.

"Let's get ready to go se Tete B."

"BB!"

Being that we had time and we had already I decided to take a bath with my baby. It's been a little while since we've done it. I knew she enjoyed it and I wanted to keep it up for as long as she was young enough.

"Okay what's this?" I asked putting some bubbles on her nose.

"No."

"Yeah that's your nose. And whats this?" I asked touching her freshly washed hair.

"Cur." She said trying to say curls.

"Mhm your beautiful curly hair. And don't let anyone ever tell you different."

Once we were done in the tub wrapped us both in towels so that we could finish getting ready.

We were both completely dressed I was just in the middle of changing purses when August walked in looking tired.

He left early this morning claiming he went to help Khalil but I knew better. He and I both knew I would find out so I chose not to pester him in that moment or this one. Besides the fact that this has been happening every other day for the last 2 weeks I had a red flag up.

"My daddy!" Heaven reached for him with a huge smile.

"Where y'all going?"

"I have a meeting and B is gonna watch Heaven. Are you going to work?"

"Yeah I just came back to shower and change. Who's at this meeting?" He asked while eyeing my outfit.

 Who's at this meeting?" He asked while eyeing my outfit