22.

KC (Khalil)

"Heaven." I sighed and place my hand on my forehead for the umpteenth time this morning. I went and picked up Heaven while Tammy and Aug went to wait for her dad to get out of surgery.

"Kay kay." She put her hands on her little hips challenging me. This little girl was about to get these hands.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to try to pick Kai up? He's damn near the same size as you."

"Him a baby."

"You a baby."

"Nuh uh."

Cai was now 8 months going on 9 but Heaven was blind to the fact that he was almost her size. At almost 3 she was the sassiest little thing.

"You can't pick him up and if I have to tell you again you're gonna sit on this couch and not move."

She crossed her arms and sat there pouting while Cai made a mess with his toys.

"Stop being a brat and play with your cousin. Acting like a baby."

"Him a baby." She unfolded her arms and grabbed her doll off the floor. "I want baby."

I snapped my head in her direction so fast. "No the hell you don't!"

She looked at me and frowned but my phone rang before I could curse her little grown ass out.

"Telling your father." i pointed at her then I grabbed my phone off the table answering it. "Yooo."

"Aye bitch bring me some food. The shop is swamped and B can't leave work." I heard Gio's voice and a tattoo needle in the background.

"I got Cai and Heaven."

"So I'll come outside real quick. I'm just starving."

"Aight man I got you. I gotta get them lunch anyway."

"Bet. Let me know when you here." She said and hung up.

I sighed because I really wasn't trying to gather up these rugrats but I can't let my nigga starve. I stood there for a minute before I grabbed them both up and took them upstairs. Heaven was pretty much dressed but Cai only had on pajama bottoms.

After getting them together and in the car I made my way to Chic Fil A. I got something for them, me, Gio and Giselle then ordered a pizza for the rest of the shop cause I'm sure everyone in there was starving. It took me almost an hour to get everything but I did then I struggled with these 2 and the food.

"Heaven get on my back."

I had Cai in his holder since he fell asleep but I needed to get in the door with both of them. Once Heaven was secure on my back I grabbed the food and took it inside.

"Wassup Lana. This pizza for y'all. Gio and Giselle in there?"

"Yes and oh my God thank you. I thought we would die." She took no time taking out a slice and running the box to the back.

I walked to Gio's room first and put her food down on her desk behind her.

"Preciate you bro." She said before looking up at me. She busted out laughing. "Look at you looking like father of the year."

"Shut the fuck up. Ima take this shit to Giselle and get them back to the house."

"You can't speak Hev?"

Heaven peaked her head around my head. "Hey Gia!"

"Wassup baby." She laughed and shook her head.