19.

Tammy

"Sean get the hell off my phone acting a fool." I laughed while doing Heaven's hair who was watching Moana.

"Im the fool but I ain't hear from yo ugly ass all week."

"I thought we let that go."

"No YOU let that go. I'm still on it." I knew he was pouting and just needed my attention.

"I'll make it up to your stubborn ass."

"How hoe?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'll take you to whatever restaurant you want my treat."

"I want alcohol too."

"Whatever you want."

"Okay I guess I love you again."

I laughed and we went in to catch each other up on our week when August busted in the house and stormed upstairs. Heaven called his name but he didn't respond, something he always did. He could have an attitude all he wanted but don't ignore her.

"Oh hell no. Sean lemme call you back."

"What happened?"

"August lost his damn mind."

"Okay girl."

We hung up and threw my phone on the couch. I grabbed Heaven's high chair and put some grapes on it after putting her in it.

"Mama... daddy."

"Ima go find daddy and bring him to you okay? Eat your grapes and watch Momo."

She looked away from me and back to the tv giving me the chance to go see what the hell August's problem was. But before I could do that there was a knock on the door.

I went to the front door and opened it seeing Khalil and Cai.

"What are you doing here?"

"Girl I live here." He stepped in. "But nah I came to check on my brother."

"You were with him?"

He sighed and nodded. "Yeah. He sped off before I could catch him and I have Cai so I couldn't chase him like I wanted."

"It's okay I'll go see what's going on. Watch Heaven for me?"

"Got you sis."

I walked away from him and went upstairs to our bedroom. I walked in hearing the shower going. I debated on whether I wanted to wait for him to get out or go in there now.

Deciding to just go now because I didn't know when he'd get out of there, i walked in the bathroom seeing him standing at the sink not even in the shower yet.

I watched him pour peroxide on his hands which made me more curious as to what was wrong. I walked closer until I was close enough to see how beat up his hands were.

"August." No response. "August."

He sighed and put the bottle down. "What Tammy? I'm not in the mood right now."