You, Love pt. 3

Ding dong ! the door bell rang. I had awaken from a sleep that I didn't even know I was in. It was 10:00 at night. we've been down here for 3 hours and by the looks of it we were gonna be here awhile.
" Is that your mom "
" Mmm I don't kno-"
" pizza " , We heard a muffled voice say. " yo anybody there! large pepperoni , cinnamon rolls , and a 2 liter Pepsi ? "
" Help!!!! hellllllppppppp " I yelled. I pounded my fist against the door again.
" He can't hear us you know that right ..?"
Vroooooom screeeeet
We heard a car pull off down the street.
"Well I know now..."
jacob had fallen asleep next to mr cuddles and was awaken by the door bell just like I was. When he heard the pizza man pull off he turned back around and buried his face into the oversized teddy bear. He's so cute when he's sleepy.
I stayed at the top of the stairs and thought about all of the feelings I had for him. I came to the conclusion that id keep them to myself. He wouldn't want a girl like me anyway. I couldn't dare compete with Micca or any of them other hoes he's dated in the past. Maybe I just need some medicine and these "feelings" will go away. No better yet maybe I'm just PMSing yep that's it PM-
" Are you on your period ? " Jake asked in his sleepy voice.
That was scary ... like he read my thoughts ..
"What ?"
" Are you on your period ?" he chuckled and yawned . His muscles flexed as he a stretched , let go of mr. Cuddles and walked towards me.
" Haha cuz you been actin moody and jumpy today. gettin sassy and spacing out on a nigga hahahaha ."
He stumbled up the stairs towards me like he was drunk. his voice was low and he had a half sleepy smile on his face. He wiped some droll of his lip and started puttin it in my face.
" look ! loooook hahaha !"
" Stop ! you actin like you're 3 !"
" Come on y/n you know you like it haha! "
His slobbery finger touched my cheek
" Really ...." I asked irritated
"Yes. hahahahaha- "
" Jacob I like you ! " I blurted out .
" I like pizza y/n but we ain't get nun of that did we hahahaha"
"What ? Boy LISTEN to me snap outta it !"
I smacked him in the face a couple times.
" Oww! Okay I'm awake! dang! now what , what were you tryna say? " he asked rubbing his face.
What have I done ..... No going back now...
" Nothing. just nothing."
"Nahhhh you said something and it must have been really important since you had to SLAP me ! " He laughed
" It doesn't matter now .."
" What are you waiting for ? just tell me ... Haha rememb-"
" I like you ! your so perfect and your my best friend ... I don't know what I'd do without you. You're the only one who completely understands me. I just want to be yours.....I want you to be mine." I couldn't help myself . I burst into tears like a baby. He hasn't said anything he just looked at me blankly.
" You'd never want me tho... haha this was a mistake." I mumbled under my breath.
--------------------

We were both standing on opposite sides of the room pacing back and forth not saying a word. After about 15 minutes of agonizing quite , he broke the silence.

" Why would I not like you ? "
My heart stopped.
I thought he hated me for what I said .

" Because I'm not like those other girls. I don't look like them. I don't dress like them I don't talk like then I don't act like them! I'm just NOT GOOD ENOUGH !

"That's good..".
" What jacob ? "
" I'm glad you're not like them. That's all the more reason why I want you , love. Those girls are dumb-"
" Wait what about Micca ?"
" She's dumb too ... nah nah haha she's dumb and a hoe... she's cheating on me. "
" I'm sorry " , I said like I didn't already know.
He walked towards me slowly. It was still dark and all I could see was his silhouette.
"Don't be. I just wanna be with you, love. " He grabbed me by my waist.
It was already hot in here and now it's scorching.
He pulled me close to him and I out my head on his shoulder.
He rocked me back and forth and whispered in my ear, " you're so much more than these other girls. you're smart. Nice. Beautiful. Funny. and I love you. Want can't you realize your worth ? Your everything. Perfect."
He let go of my waist and cupped my face. His hands were shaking a little and I could tell he was as nervous as I was. He put his forehead against mine.
We stood there with our eyes closed for a while.
Somebodies car stereo was really Lois and we danced the the muffled sound of " thinkin bout you " by frank ocean playing through the walls.
We danced in each other's arms.
All of a sudden his lips were against mine. Warm and soft he kissed me. He gently parted his lips and our connected perfectly. He then trailed kisses down my neck and hugged me. " I love you "
" I love you too "
This was the best night of my life. Even though I'm hungry, hot , about 100 percent sure we're gonna fail this project. But he's finally mine.
We smiled and laughed at the same time like we were thinking the same thing.

Then we heard a voice that sounded like miss tish.
" JACOB ?? WHERE YALL AT ???? "

---------------------

J. O. L. I <3

Part 3. You, love is done 😂😂😂😩 I DID NOT mean for it to be this long. Sorry if it's confusing And drawn out too long. Sorry for any mistakes💙💙💙 I LOVE YALL ! PLEASSSE vote , comment , and SHARE !!!!!

Ps. Did y'all watch Jacobs ladder last night ???? ugh loved it 😭😩👏👏👏✌️👊👊👊😍😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Okay bye