☁ : 2

His outfit up top.

×/*\×

It's been hours since the boys have been running, and Sora was also introduced to Kurapika and Leorio. The crowd had lessened and Sora just thought that some people were just taking a break. Just a minute ago Leorio was down and weak and then the next thing he knows the man was passing him with a nice refreshing wind following after.

x/*\x

Sora's pov

"Cool!" Smiling under my collar I look at Gon's fishing rod in amazement. My swords can't do that... 

Pouting, I try to get my mind off it by listening in on the conversation between Killua and Gon. "Let me try that later," Killua says to Gon. I wonder if he'll let me try his skateboard.

"If you let me try your skateboard," Gon responds with a smile. Hm, good answer Gon.

"Can I try it too Killua," I smile a little looking to him. He also had a smile, maybe because wanted to try Gon's fishing rod. I think I wanna try it too now.

"Sure! Hey, Gon, Sora, wanna race to see who finishes first?" Killua suggested.

"Sure!" Gon and I agreed in sync. Those two might win though. I never won against my brothers. Wait! I'm older, so maybe I'll win this time! But oh...nii-san said to never underestimate your opponent. Hmmm, we'll just see.

"The loser has to buy dinner," Gon adds in. "I like that idea," I may not eat a lot, but finally having something that I haven't cooked sounds like a good idea.

"Deal!" Killua yells out and we begin to dash towards the stairs.

Running along I grin feeling the wind, this is so cool.

We encounter Kurapika and Leorio along our way there.

"Hey guys!" I hear Gon shouts to them as we run up the stairs and I feel myself wave to the two guys. "Catch you later, old timer." Killua chided earning an irritated growl from Leorio. Poor Leorio. He doesn't look that old. Kind of....

"Oi! I'm that old," I knew it  "I'm a teenager, just like you guys!" I did not know that. I send him a curious glance looking him over. Well, he kinda looks like it... Maybe if tilt your head a bit and uh-

"EHHH!" I hear from Gon and Killua.

"No way!"

"You look like an old man to me!" I shake my head and reply to Leorio before he blows "I thought you were in your early to mid twenties, sorry Leorio-san." He 'hmphs' and turns his nose up. I grin nervously at it. "At least you have some respect." "Hehe, yeah, catch you later Leorio-san, Kurapika-san!"

Running to catch up with Gon and Killua, I smile again.

I don't mind this at all. New friends and new adventures here I come!

x/*\x

I caught up to them and run up alongside them up the stairs. Seeing Killua peek to his left at me I give a big grin and he sends a grin back "I'm impressed that you guys can keep up with me."

"Really?" Gon chuckles while scratching the back of his head. Nervous habit?

"Especially you, I didn't even think you would catch up, we were far ahead," and I chuckle nervously at his comment. I don't look like a kid who would be fast really. So I didn't take offense to his words. "Me either."

Gon then changed the subject "Hey, why do you want to become a hunter?"

I think over Gon's question to Killua. Why did he want to become a hunter? Well, he and Gon do look strong enough to become one.

I feel my thoughts drift, why did I have to do the hunters exam as a test? He didn't seem like much right now seeing as it was nothing compared master Zino's training. I suddenly feel light headed thinking about it.

"Me? I'm not really interested in becoming a hunter," Oh "I heard the exams supposed to be really hard," maybe the hard parts come later "so I thought it'd be fun. But this is disappointing." He has a smirk at the end.

At his words, I frown, I kind of feel the same way about this exams. But I don't regret taking them since I got to meet these guys. Oh wait, where's Soka-chan?

"Didn't you have fun with us?" Gon asks. I feel my heart stop a little. I may not have many friends, but I'd be hurt if he said no.

"Well I guess-" "I'll take that "I guess" as a yes," I exclaim.

"I said mine, so what about you Gon?" "Well, my dad is a hunter," Oh man, they're both super cool. "So I want to become a hunter, like my dad." Leaning towards Gon I smile at his answer "So you want to follow in his footsteps huh?" "Hm!" He hums out.

"What kind of hunter is he?" Killua ask.

There are types of hunters? Nii-san didn't really tell me anything, what the hell.

"I don't know," he said cheerfully and I feel myself sweatdrop. Oh Gon...

Killua laughed at him after hearing his statement. "That's kind of weird. You want to become like him but you don't know anything about him?" I stare at Killua from the corner of my eye, it's not all that weird actually....

Clearing my throat I try to learn more "Well, Gon, what do you know about your dad?" Wait! What if I stepped on a land-mine!? Nii-san talked about this thing, how it could be insensitive, does that mean he'll hate me?!

×/*\×

Andddd I'll leave it there and continue on in the next chapter ha.