chapter 2

Hikaru Hinata's POV

It's the first day of collage and the day of the interview, I met and made small talk with my teachers and classmates, just getting to know them and learning more about future topics.

Once the "meet and greet" as you can call it, I head straight to elementia corp. After hailing a cab.

I stand in front of the tower, just the look and the feel of it is so... Professional? Everyone around me is in such sofisticated clothing and here I am in a collage sweat shirt and jeans....

I shake my head from all the insecuritys I'm having and I walk confidently to the door, keeping my head held high as I go up to the reception lady and see a lady behind it, looking bored.

"Excuse me mam, but I'm here for and interview? For the internship"

She looks up and smiles, but it looks pretty fake to me.

"Of course sir! Your name?"

"Hikaru, Hikaru Hinata"

"Ahhh, yes, your interviewers have changed though... " she says, looking up at me with what I think is pity.

"Oh, then who will be interviewing me?" I ask

"The owners of this company, the elementia siblings"

*time skip*

I'm waiting nervously in the chairs provided outside the office room the the four CEO's of the company. "Why did they want to meet me??, could they have just left the interview to the original manager? I mean... All the other applicants got to talk to the manager, and I get THE elementia siblings to interview me? Why.... " I ask myself in my head before I hear someone calling me.

"Hikaru Hinata? There ready for you"

I shiver in fear from the way the lady spoke to me, it almost felt like she was summoning me to meet my death.

I slowly walk and the lady opens the double doors at the same time to reveal a long ovel table in the middle of the room and a large window filling up the wall behind the four blacked out figures sitting at the end of the table.

The one larger figure motions me with his hand to sit right at my end of the table, I walk forward and slowly sit down and because of the change of angle I can see them but only the the bottom half of there faces, the top half is still blacked out from my view.

It was quite for a moment before one of them, a female voice says,

              "So, let us begin"