Chapter Four

A hand wrapped itself around my arm, before quickly pulling me away into darkness. I couldn't make out who the attacker was, he was too fast. Hurriedly, he searches for my phone, and upon finding it, tosses it behind him.

He flings me against an old brick wall, before undressing me slowly. I didn't make a sound, rape? I was clearly used to that. He shoved his dick inside, rough and fast. I softly gasped, he was aggressive. He continued, faster, before blowing his load inside. I see a shine in his hand now, a knife.

This was the killer Jess told me about. I should've listened and been more careful. The knife was at my throat now, soon I'll die. I smiled. Finally, my body would die and be lost in an abandoned alley. Finally, I get to die.

But I didn't, instead he dropped the knife. He pulled me into the brighter part of the alley. I saw him for the first time. He was hot, good looking, despite having just raped and attempted to kill me. He stared at me and I uncomfortably looked away.

"Why didn't you scream?"

I stay silent, refusing to look into his eyes. He gripped my arms tightly, forcing me to look at him. His grip tightened, almost biting into my skin.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SCREAM? ANSWER ME BITCH."

His voice was loud, angered. Right, I had almost forgotten I was in the hands of a rapist murderer. I opened my mouth but before I could respond, another voice echoed from the alley entrance.

"I.. Is somebody there? R.. Reply now or I'll call the cops. You hear me? Scram you delinquent high schoolers before I dial them."

I recognised the voice, it was my manager. My attacker sighed and flung me over his shoulder simply. He stared at me again, before punching me in the face, everything went black.