TLDW#3- Arrival of the little deer.

[Third person's POV]

It's been a week since Sehun started going to school. Everyone still wants to be close with him because of his cuteness. They'll give him everything he wants. He also gives a cookie for his favorite hyung and noona of the day and Sehun will kiss them on the cheeks. He was contented having it all.

On the other hand, a plane just landed at Incheon International airport. Two tall guys were walking to get their luggages. The shorter of the two was carrying a sleeping child and he's trying to wake him up.

"Luhan baby~ wake up~"

"Mmn.. Mom, five more minutes.. We have no classes today.."

The guy chuckled because of Luhan's action. He softly kissed his son's cheek.

"Baby, we're here. Wake up or we won't buy your favorite bubble tea."

Slowly, Luhan opened his deer-like eyes and blinked twice. He rubbed his eyes and look around him.

"Mommy, buy me bubble tea please~ bbuing bbuing~"

"Aww, my Luhannie is so cute~!"

His mom pinched Luhan's cheeks and he whined. The taller guy was behind them.

"That's what you get when you teach your son do aegyo all the time. Now my panda, how can we resist him?"

"That's okay. I won't resist him because I love him so much."

"But how can I resist him?"

"That's your problem, dragon. Not mine."

The younger stuck his tongue out while the taller pouted and carried all their luggages. Luhan was busy looking around because he wasn't familiar in that place.

"Mommy, nasaan po tayo?"

"Dito na tayo titira, baby. Hindi na muna tayo babalik sa China."

"But why?"

"Daddy was promoted and he must work here so we came along. Ayaw mo ba baby?"

"I don't have friends here."

"That's okay. I'm sure you'll have many friends here."

"Fine. Can we buy bubble tea now?"

"Of course baby."

A car was waiting for them outside the airport. When the taller guy spotted it, he walked to where it was.

"Excuse me, is this the car that's supposed to escort us?"

"Yes, sir. Are you Mr. Wu?"

"Yes I am."

"Nice to finally meet you, sir. Mr. Park is waiting for you at his office."

The three of them rode the car and it went straight to Park Enterprises. Chanyeol was waiting for them at his office with Baekhyun. The moment the chinese couple entered, Kris and Chanyeol talked about their businesses while Baekhyun hugged Zitao.

"Pandaaaaaaaaa~! I missed you so, so much!"

Luhan was in the middle of the two. He was struggling to get out but unfortunately, he can't.

"M-mommy! I.. I can't b-breathe!"

Baekhyun heard Luhan and he squealed. He pulled the chinese boy and began showering kisses on his face.

"Oh my, are you Luhan already? You are so cute! Channie! He's as cute as Sehunnie!"

Luhan suddenly blushed because of Sehun's name. He kissed Baekhyun's cheek and whispered.

"Auntie Baek, where's Hunnie?"

"You miss him too, don't you? He's still at the daycare with Jongin. Your mom said you'll study there too. Wanna come with me later? I'm in charge fetching them today."

Luhan's eyes twinkled because of what Baekhyun have said. He asked for his mom's permission and Zitao gladly allowed him after he do an aegyo.

"Let's go Auntie Baek! I wanna see Hunnie now!"

Luhan was pulling Baekhyun's arm and the four adults were chuckling because of his cuteness. Chanyeol went towards Baekhyun and kissed his forehead.

"Fetch the boys now, baby. Luhan's so eager to see his baby Hunnie. Take care okay? I love you."

Baekhyun nodded and let Luhan pull him outside the office. When they were out, Luhan suddenly remembered something.

"Auntie Baek, can you please buy me bubble tea? Mommy forgot to buy me one. Please? Bbuing bbuing~"

"Sure, Luhannie. Let's go to the bubble tea shop near the daycare."

Baekhyun drove and stopped in front of a bubble tea shop. He carried Luhan and entered. There was no line so made his way on the counter.

"Luhan, what flavor do you want?"

"Taro auntie baek! Please buy me a taro bubble tea please auntie baek please~ bbuing bbuing~"

Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled Luhan's hair. He ordered one taro and six chocolate bubble teas for all of them. He paid and placed Luhan on the passenger seat. A few minutes later, they stopped in front of the day care where Sehun and Jongin were waiting. Baekhyun went out of the car and waved at his sons  who came running to him.

"Mommy!"

Jongin hugged Baekhyun's right leg while Sehun hugged the left. He kissed their forehead before opening the door on the passenger seat and motioning Luhan to come out.

"Babies, I have a surprise."

Luhan pushed the car door and went out. The moment he saw Sehun, he ran to where the boy is and hugged him tightly.

"Baby hunnie! I missed you! Do you miss me too?"

Meanwhile, Sehun was clueless. He was being hugged by a boy he didn't know who. The chinese boy stared at him when he didn't hugged back. He looked at his mom and the words that came out of him totally broke Luhan's heart into thousand pieces.

"Mommy, who ith he? Why did he hugged me and called me baby hunnie? Do I know him?"

Baekhyun and Jongin were shocked for a moment. They don't know how to answer Sehun's question and Luhan was so close to crying. Luhan immediately rode the car and shut the door. His sobs were heard by the three.

"Mommy, did I do thomething wrong? Was he crying becauthe of me? Ith Sehunnie bad?"

Sehun was close to crying, too. He just made someone cry and he doesn't even know why.

"Ssh, baby don't cry. He was crying because of the dirt in his eyes. It's not your fault. Baby you're not bad."

Baekhyun hugged Sehun who's quietly sobbing now. Jongin was rubbing his back in circles. He carried Sehun and placed him on the back seat. Jongin entered afterwards. Luhan pretend to be asleep because he doesn't know how to face Sehun again.

"Mommy, when did Auntie Zitao and Uncle Kris arrive?"

"Just this morning, Jonginnie. Sehunnie, you don't really remember Luhan?"

"No mommy. Who ith he?"

"I'll explain later, baby. Let's bring Luhan first to his parents."

When they reached the Wu residence, Chanyeol was also there. He was waiting for his family to arrive and go home with them. They bid goodbye to the Wu family and Baekhyun gave Luhan to his mother. Zitao carried Luhan and went upstairs to put him to bed. He was about to turn off the light when he heard Luhan's sobs. He immediately went to Luhan and wrapped his arms around him.

"Luhan baby, why are you crying?"

"Mommy, H-hunnie.."

"What about him, baby?"

"H-he.. He doesn't remember me!"