TLDW#5- Enemy.

[Third person's POV]

It was time to go home for Luhan, Sehun, and Jongin. They were waiting for their moms to fetch them. Luhan was sitting beside Sehun and the older was offering him candies given by his new friends but Sehun always declines.

"Come on Hunnie, Xiumin hyung told me you love candies so you can have it."

"Thehunnie doethn't like it. It tathteth bad."

"No, it isn't! Just eat one. If you don't really like it at all, then I won't bother you again. Please?"

The younger gave up and Luhan cheered. He unwrapped a candy and gave it to Sehun. Being a child, Sehun smiled when he liked the taste and hugged Luhan. He was upset because Luhan was the center of attraction today and nobody noticed him but because of a candy, Sehun let it pass.

Meanwhile, Jongin was watching the whole scene with a smile on his face. He was reminiscing those times when Sehun was still a baby. At a very young age, Sehun was already possessive to Luhan to the extent that even Jongin couldn't go near his favorite hyung. Luhan wouldn't do anything because he was loving the fact that Sehun was all over him.

A beep interrupted their businesses and it was not long after when Baekhyun and Tao were calling their sons.

Jongin walked towards Baekhyun and kissed his cheek before opening the door and entering the car. Sehun and Luhan's hands were intertwined while making their way to their moms. As soon as Baekhyun and Tao saw their kids, they squealed.

"Omo, you two look good together!"

Sehun and Luhan blushed but never made a move to loosen their grip. They entered Zitao's car and Baekhyun buckled the seatbelts for the kids. They drove to the nearest mall and went shopping. They were at a plushie store and Sehun and Luhan were picking couple plushies.

"Lulu hyung, thith little deer lookth like you!"

"Thank you, hunnie. This one looks like you too! So cute~"

They both give the plushies they want to their moms to pay for it. Meanwhile, Jongin was a holding a Pororo and Krong plushie while blushing. Baekhyun noticed it and asked his son.

"Jonginnie, why are you holding two plushies?"

"I want to give a pororo plushie to Kyungsoo hyung, mommy. He always gives me food and he's taking good care of me. Can we buy this for him, mommy?"

"Of course baby! You should invite your best friend to our house so we can meet him."

"Thank you mommy! You're the best!"

Jongin hugged his mom before giving the plushies and running to Sehun and Luhan who were busy convincing Zitao to buy them bubble teas.

"Please mommy please~ Baby Hunnie and I wants bubble tea~ Let's buy some please~ Bbuing bbuing~"

Being a good mom Zitao is, he happily agreed and waited for Baekhyun to finished paying the plushies before the HunHan babies dragged him to a bubble tea shop. Luhan was holding his baby Hunnie's hand to stop him from being too jumpy due to excitement.

After finishing their cups of bubble tea, Baekhyun decided to buy shirts for his husband, as well as Zitao. They were busy choosing when Sehun and Luhan came running to them with a shirt in their hands.

"Mommy look! We found this couple shirt. Does it look good on me and Hunnie?"

The shirts were plain white printed with double H locked in a heart. It seemed plain, but when Sehun and Luhan fitted them, they looked as if they were modelling the shirt.

Soon, Baekhyun and Tao decided to went home because it was already evening and the kids were starting to get tired. Sehun was already asleep in Luhan's lap when Zitao stopped in front of the Park's residence. Baekhyun was about to carry his younger son when Sehun hold Luhan's shirt tightly as if he knew that his mom will took him. After several attempts, Baekhyun was able to carry Sehun after Luhan kissed his baby Hunnie's forehead.

Morning came so fast and it was time for the kids to go to school. Luhan was waiting for Sehun in his seat when some of his classmates surround him.

"Luhan you look so pretty!"

"Your eyes are sparkling!"

"Can I pinch your cheeks?"

"You look like a girl!"

"Your skin is so soft!"

Luhan was uncomfortable being the center of attraction. He was praying that Sehun would be here any minute and lucky for him, Jongin soon entered the day care with Sehun holding unto his hyung's shirt.

Sehun sat beside Luhan because the older dragged him to his seat. Luhan was talking to him but his mind was preoccupied. He was expecting that his hyungs and noonas will greet him but they were too busy praising the little deer. Luhan excused himself to do something and Sehun took the opportunity to gain everyone's attention again. He walked to where Junmyeon was and tugged his shirt.

"Junmyeon hyung, can you read me a thtory?"

"Sorry, Sehunnie. I'm busy. Luhan asked me to do something. You can asked your other hyungs if you want."

"Oh, okay. Thorry for dithturbing."

He approached everyone but all of them were talking about Luhan. He felt like he didn't belong in the daycare anymore. Luhan replaced him. Nobody cares about him. Nobody loves him. They only love Luhan and Luhan alone.

Tears streamed down his face as he was going back to his seat. Luhan already came back and as soon as he saw his baby Hunnie crying, he immediately wrapped his arms around him.

"Hunnie-yah, why are you crying? Come on, you can tell hyung. I will protect you."

With all the strength Sehun has, he pushed Luhan and gave him an icy glare.

"I hate you, Luhan hyung. I withed I never met you. You are Thehunnie'th enemy now."

Pathsea's note:

Finally updated after 0794 years. I'm sorry if it's lame. Happy 1k reads baby bubble teas! ♡