TLDW#2- Everyone's favorite.

Pathsea's note:

Nirevise ko yung TLDW#1. Hulaan niyo kung sino parents ni Sehun. Ang makahula idededicate ko sa kanya yung next chap. Anw, sorry for not updating. Dito muna ako mag-uupdate kasi hiatus for the mean time yung TLIO. Sana maintindihan nyo.

[Third person's POV]

Sehun woke up the next day feeling wonderful. He immediately fixed his bed before heading downstairs. He saw his mom cooking breakfast with his dad back hugging him. Sehun wrapped his small arms on his mom's thighs before interrupting his parents' sweet moment.

"Mommy! Thehunnie ith hungry! Ano pong niluluto niyo for me?"

"Your favorite, baby. Hey giant, can you take care of our little Sehunnie for a while? Malapit na akong matapos dito."

"Of course, my princess."

The taller kissed the older's forehead before exiting the kitchen with Sehun in his arms. The moment they arrived on the living room, little Jongin was making his way downstairs while rubbing his eyes. As soon as Sehun sees his older brother, he jumped off his father's arms and ran to where Jongin is and immediately hugged him.

"Jongin hyung! Kain na tayo! I want to go to school already!"

"Woah, calm down Sehunnie! You're so excited, aren't you?"

"Yeth I am! Junmyeonie hyung promithed to give me candieth today! Yithing hyung thaid he'll give me candieth too and ith from China! I'll give you thome tho you can thare it with Kyungthoo hyung. Hihihi~"

Little Jongin blushed when his dongsaeng mentioned his favorite hyung's name. Isang araw pa lang silang magkakilala ni Kyungsoo pero hindi mo na sila mapag-hiwalay.

"O-okay.. Sehunnie, nasaan si mommy?"

"I'm here, Jonginnie. How's your sleep?"

"It's great! I've dreamed about Kyungsoo hyung--"

"Who's kyungsoo, baby?"

"He's my best friend mommy! He's good at everything. He has heart-shaped lips and he's so squishy especially when he smiles!"

"You like him that much baby? You're so cute my little Jongin!"

His mom pinched his cheeks and Jongin whined. They all sat on the table to eat. Sehun was eating faster than the usual.

"Sehunnie, slow down. You might choke on your food. Why are you in a hurry?"

"Gutho ko na pong pumathok tha thchool mommy. My hyungth and noonath promithed to give me candieth today!"

"Is that so? Don't eat too much okay? You might have a tooth ache if you do."

"Yehet~ yeth mommy! Ohorat~!"

His mom, dad, and hyung chuckled on Sehun's behavior. They finished eating and it's time for them to go to the day care.

"Dobi~ can you drive them to school? I need to shop for our groceries today. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, baby. Take care okay? I love you."

"I love you too."

The taller kissed the older's forehead before heading to the car where Sehun and Jongin were busy playing with the plushies.

"Alright boys, there's only the three of us today. Wanna grab an ice cream first before going to school?"

"Yes daddy!/Yeth daddy!"

Their dad fastened their seatbelts before driving. They headed to the nearest ice cream parlor and went to school.

"Bye Sehun! Bye Jongin! Take care of your little brother okay? I love you both."

"Yes daddy! Take care!"

Naglakad si Sehun and Jongin papasok sa day care. Pagbukas nila ng pinto, nahila agad si Sehun ng kanyang hyungs at noonas. Jongin on the other hand was left alone. Kyungsoo walked towards him and patted his back.

"Good morning Jongin~ I cooked something for you. Nagpatulong ako kay mommy. Let's eat it together at lunch time okay?"

Jongin smiled at his hyung. His heart flattered when Kyungsoo smiled back, his lips forming a heart. The two of them sat on the carpet. Masaya silang nagku-kwentuhan tungkol sa episode ng Pororo noong nakaraang gabi.

On the other hand, Sehun's bag was filled with many kinds of candies and chocolates given by almost everyone inside the day care. Masaya nilang kinukwentuhan, kinakantahan, at inaalagaan ang kanilang maknae habang si Sehun naman ay tuwang-tuwa dahil sa compliments na nakukuha niya mula sa kanila.

Dumating si Ms. Yunhee and they all sat on their proper seats. Pinag-drawing sila ng basic shapes hanggang dumating ang lunch break. Everyone's busy eating on their lunch boxes. Jongin, Sehun, and Kyungsoo were sharing all the food they have. After eating, Sehun handed Jongin and Kyungsoo a handful candies and smiled.

"Sehunnie! Thank you so much! I'll cook for you tomorrow in return for these candies."

"No need, Kyungthoo hyung. You're thank you ith enough for me."

"I insist! You're a good boy and you deserve to have something as reward."

Sehun blushed at his hyung's compliment. His Jongin hyung muttered a thank you before eating one of his candies.

After a few minutes, Sehun began sucking his thumb and Kyungsoo noticed it. Kyungsoo tapped Jongin's shoulder.

"Jongin, why is Sehun sucking his thumb?"

"Oh, I forgot something. Sehunnie! Come here!"

Sehunnie went closer to his hyung and he's still sucking his thumb. Jongin was searching for something on Sehun's bag then he muttered a 'found it!'

He gave Sehun his milk bottle and Sehun walked over the bean bag placed on the back of the room. Sehun lay down and began drinking his milk. A few moments later, Sehun's gentle snores filled the room.

"Oh my god, Sehunnie is sleeping! He's so cute!"

Everyone in the room walked over the bean bag. Sehun was still holding the milk bottle attached on his lips. They were about to pinch his cheeks when Jongin stopped them.

"Hyungs and noonas, please don't wake Sehun up. He's peacefully sleeping so leave him alone. Please?"

All of them pouted but agreed. They go back to their businesses and Jongin sat beside the bean bag together with Kyungsoo. They guarded Sehun while he's sleeping because who knows, someone might wake him up when nobody's looking.

At the end of the day, his hyungs and noonas kissed Sehun's cheek before they went home. Kyungsoo bid his goodbye to them and patted Jongin's back. They patiently waited for their dad to pick them up but they didn't expect their mom to also be there.

"Mommy!"

Sehun instantly hugged his mom's thighs the moment he saw him. His mom kissed his cheeks as well as Jongin. They went inside the car and headed to a restaurant. They happily ate while having a little talk about everyone's day. They went home and his mom prepare Sehun to bed.

"Mommy, I have a great day today! Lahat po thila binigyan ako ng thweeth. Nag-thare po ako kay Kyungthoo hyung and Jongin hyung kathi po thabi mo baka magka-tooth ache ako."

"Aww, my little Sehunnie is a good boy. So that makes you everyone's favorite now?"

"I think tho po. I juth love them mommy. All of them. Hihi~"

"And I'm sure they all love you too, Sehunnie. Go to sleep now. Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

His mom kissed Sehun's forehead and turned off the lampshade. Sehun wrapped the blanket around his small body and drifted to sleep with a smile on his face.