The Beginning :)

1. Oh what a wonderful thing... the beginning. The beginning of a new day, of a relationship, and of something new is filled with joy and excitment, suspense, and mystery as to what lies ahead.

2. On the side of the road was a green sign that said "Walkont: Population 1,236.

And this is where our story starts, a smile quiet town with a lot of character, and speaking of character, the main character in our story today just drove right passed this green sign, through the town limits and into his new life. 

3. She glanced once more at the empty house and shut the door. She got in her car.. and drove away

4. Laying in her arms was something beautiful, precious, and to this day she cannot tell you exactly how it felt to meet her baby girl that day. 

5. "Excuse me" she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Are you in line?"

She quickly turned around to see a handsome young man with brown shaggy hair standing behind her. "Umm, yes. Yes I am." she replied as she looked into the strangers eyes. 

"Okay, thanks. I'm Jason by the way." He stated.

"Lux." she replied with a small smile.

"It's very nice to meet you Lux."

6. This. This is the beginning of my story. It's not a sad story, or a story with a point. Its not even an 100% true story. But its mine. And I'm going to share it with you.

7. He drove in drove until he found a town far enough away. Then he stopped the car, got out, and walked into a gas station with the intention of buying a map.

8. "Hey Kacey." Hayley said. "Look what I got from work."

"What?" Kacey mumbled from the bed as she turned to face her best friend.

Hayley held up two tickets. On each one in tiny black printing it said 

Delta Airlines.  outbound from Sioux falls, SD to Barcelona Spain.

"Wanna go to Europe with me?" Hayley asked.